Anyone trade while high?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Aisone, Aug 10, 2012.

Have you traded while high?

1. No.

53 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. Yes and overall it's a NEGATIVE effect imo

8 vote(s)
    10.4%
  3. Yes and overall it's a NEUTRAL effect imo

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. Yes and overall it's a POSITIVE effect imo

12 vote(s)
    15.6%

1. Al, that is 3X oz daily.
    you should know that by now.

#21     Aug 10, 2012
  2. hey man, I don't see the point in KEMO (chemotherapy), but I don't knock people who use it. If you are not mentally ill, don't smoke pot.

#22     Aug 10, 2012
  3. so, you are mentally ill if you smoke pot?

no thanks. i would much rather enjoy life unaltered. life is great if your mind is free of mind altering things like drugs and religion.
    i wouldnt smoke pot even if it didnt mess up your mind. why would you put anything in your body that is harmfull?

#23     Aug 10, 2012
  4. same reason the KEMO lady puts herself though all that destruction, if you don't actively control depression it can end up in suicde, especially if you make an unmentally balanced trade and go into a bad drawdown. These days, a joint can last three days, so I doubt there is any noticeable physical harm. Life is a bitch if your nurons are firing uneven, and you can either do something about it which gives you a sense of well being, restores your appetite and gives you new interest in sensuality or do nothing about it and endure it because free thinker doesn't like it.

#24     Aug 10, 2012
  5. You gotta die of something. May as well have a little fun along the way....

#25     Aug 10, 2012
  6. he still hasn't come up with any proven fact that pot is harmful to your body. If it was legal, you just eat it and that would put the smoker argument to rest.

I'm pretty sure the guy who smokes a joint a day and eats healthy will check out better than the guy who drinks a diet Coke everyday.

#26     Aug 10, 2012
  7. To me there really is no difference between having a couple beers at lunch or taking a hit or two on a Fri afternoon once in a great while.

Wouldn't recommended trading high as hell or drunk as hell lol

#27     Aug 10, 2012
  8. Since pot messes with your perception of time, you might even feel like you've lived longer, even if you die sooner. Kind of a paradox.

#28     Aug 10, 2012
  9. Pot is legal in Colorado and CA and other states genius with a doctors recommendation. Check your facts. And the people I know that have a medical mj card get high at home not while driving.

#29     Aug 10, 2012
  10. that's why if I was in prison doing life without parole I would never smoke pot, because I wouldn't want it to seem like it was lasting longer than it really was.

#30     Aug 10, 2012