anyone trade Forex with MB Trading ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bltoby, Jul 15, 2006.

1. ram

ram

I don't know about EUR but the GBP quote is correct for 830. My Oanda chart shows the 1M candle starting at 8560 and ending at 8620. After 831 it never went below 8620. Oanda's spread at that moment was 8 by the way.

#51     Jul 29, 2006
  2. dazed101

dazed101

ElectricSavant, who's your main forex broker?

#52     Jul 29, 2006
  3. Are there any comments on automated trading spot forex using MBT's API which is free, AFAIK?

#53     Aug 2, 2006
  4. Are you running two CPUs? when I try to open another MBT Navigator I get his message.

• mbt.jpg
      File size:
      16.3 KB
      Views:
    #54     Aug 2, 2006
  5. Wow look at this spread on EUR/USD

#55     Aug 2, 2006
  6. Zero spread, unbelievable!

#56     Aug 2, 2006
  7. It happens all of the time on the CurreneX platform.

#57     Aug 2, 2006
  8. Jharvey

Jharvey

I found this thread while searching for information on MB Trading.

I trade Spot Forex and I use eSignal as my charting program. My biggest concern is that eSignals composite data feed introduces a lot of false volatility into the chart.

What I am trying to find is a fair and reliable broker who is part of the eSignal composite feed so that I can trade with a chart that matches my quotes.

Does anyone have experience with which of the composite contributors matches the MB Trading quotes?

I see on the MB website that they are affiliated with 3DForex, who happens to be an eSignal contributor. I am going to do a quick comparison and see if infact the charts and quote are the same, but thought that I would ask if anyone has worked this out previously.

Any help or suggestions.

Thanks
    James

#58     Aug 2, 2006
  9. James, if you get Tickquest charting, you can use the MB plug in, and use the MB data directly. Then you only pay for the Tickquest platform. Also, I agree with you 100% on the esignal "noise" issue, you can get separate feeds from esignal, like the abn-amro, or an individual bank feed but again these are individuals and there is no way to get a composite of say 10 banks and a hedge fund.

#59     Aug 2, 2006
  10. Yes, zero spread is common on Curre-
    nex for EUR/USD

#60     Aug 5, 2006