anyone trade Forex with MB Trading ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bltoby, Jul 15, 2006.

1. bl33p

bl33p

MiamiHurricanes you don't need to reboot your computer for loss of internet connectivity, never... If Fxtrade losing connection hangs up your computer you've got serious hardware/software issues at your end and that's not Oanda's fault. And those problems would probably be solvable if you just had any inclination to do so.

#21     Jul 16, 2006
  2. I have trade Stocks with MB for 4 months.

I can say that it is a good company, execution is fast, data feed is reliable, and generally I loved MB Navigator, it is designed nicely.

The only thing that I was not happy about was that they charge $0.01 per share. If you trade 500 shares or more per trade or more then they charge $0.005. I trade usually less than 500 shares per trade so I could not use their plan C.

I opened an account with IB. I think MB's data feed a little bit faster, and their software designed much better than IB's though IB's platform has a little bit more feautres.

Becuase IB charges only $0.005 per trade I will stay with them for now. Though if MB would charge $0.005 I would go back to MB.

#22     Jul 16, 2006
  3. Do you trade Spot Forex?

#23     Jul 16, 2006
  4. No I dont.

#24     Jul 16, 2006
  5. Where is our thread author?

bltoby are you here?

#25     Jul 16, 2006
  6. Oanda really needs this....

#26     Jul 16, 2006
  7. I used MBT for spot about a year ago.

It was appaling - always freezing and getting filled at non current rates. I closed my account very quickly.

It is possible it has now resolved these issues - I will watch this thread with interest.

#27     Jul 16, 2006
  8. bltoby

bltoby

I also think MB charge too much comparing IB, but 10K per lot for FOREX allows flexible position size.

#28     Jul 16, 2006
  9. bltoby

bltoby

I'm just back.

thanks for all replies!!!

Oanda may be another choice but I always feel they are not perfect. Perhaps there is no perfect broker for ever.

#29     Jul 16, 2006
  10. To be clear, I never stated the Oanda's FX Trade hung up my computer - it just %#@ed iteself up exclusively. And as I stated I do not want to completely step away from my trading to reboot unless required and when everything else is operable then FXTrade can go $#@! itself.

#30     Jul 16, 2006