Anyone trade Canadian mining companies?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kastro_316, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Hey guy's

I was wondering if anyone invests and has some experience in Canadian mining companies? I got into a private placement for Portal resources (V.PDO) I am very excited because this Venture is going to do very well and they have just started drilling.

Thanks guys

2. If they have just started drilling, how do you know they are going to do very well? Isn't that like knowing you are going to win the lottery?

3. I know the CEO and the company quite well. This company was created by previous mining companies and projects, all very successful. In there test's they have found a strong ratio.

"108-110 meters (2 meters) grading 39.79 grams per tonne gold and 2727 grams per tonne silver (80.25m grams per tonne gold equivalent @ 60:1 silver:gold ratio) "

4. anyone using the words "I know" in the stock market is dangerous

5. You have taken it out of context. What i ment by "I know" is I know him quite well in terms of his work, and his research team. I do not him personally.

This is not the main point of my thread, why are you replying?

6. I invest in many uranium mining firms and a few gold/silver companies. Canada has some of the largest resources in the world for these commodities based on the mines already in existence.

7. Bre-X anyone?

8. Arnie

Arnie