Anyone tasted cat?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 11, 2010.

1. .... GROSS!!!!!!!

#11     Jan 11, 2010
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_meat

Havent tried it, but i gather dog is ok. Bear is as true delicacy throughout native peoples of the world, so no surprise with the dog.

I always thought strict carnivores, for whatever reason, were terrible eating, but thinking about it, it cant be true, must depend on the animal.

We all love a bit of flake, after all. Australian aborigines built hawk traps, so they cant have been that bad.....

I know someone who had fox, after following a recipe of some sort, the verdict was "f****t***m##d***w!!Made me@%$&^**@puke."
    Verdict on fox, is "don't do it."

Maybe it was a dud recipe. For that matter, I always figured rat should, kinda taste like chicken? Dunno.

Anyone ever shot a wild goat? If smell were an issue, doubtful anyone would eat meat, even later, garlic slow roasted-the smell kinda hang's on, you know.

Know someone who tried beaver and otter, and muskrat, prepared the native way-they thought it was alright-but maybe it's to long ago for them to truly recall what they thought of it.

#12     Jan 12, 2010
  3. only thing i like eating better than beef... :D

#13     Jan 12, 2010
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

goat is big in jamaica. it is similar to mutton.

cat tastes like chicken i tell you. perhaps more similar to rabbit - but thats also similar to chicken. squirel is similar also.

#14     Jan 12, 2010
  5. since you're eating everything under the sun, any cannibals in here?

#15     Jan 12, 2010
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

we taste like pork apparently.

#16     Jan 12, 2010
  7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

ive eaten pussy before.

(sorry - that ones been done already, but couldnt resist!!)

#17     Jan 12, 2010
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

has anyone eaten horse (besides me) tastes kind of cross between pork & beef. whadyathink?

#18     Jan 15, 2010
  9. #19     Jan 15, 2010
  10. sumfuka

sumfuka

It taste like fish, you happy now?

Now if you dont mind, I have to set up the hot pot for the dog. :D

#20     Jan 17, 2010