anyone taken trendtradingcoaching course?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tradingcards, Jun 28, 2007.

1. has anyone taken any online courses or seminars (like trading the pristine method or trendtradingcoaching)? Any mentoring programs? Any good ones to recommend or bad ones to stay away from?

I almost signed up for this trendtradingcoaching course. It would have cost $6500 but they said they guarentee you will double that. They have a performance guarentee, but of course with no time limit. But they say failure is not an option with them. They said they will continue to teach me until I get it. They stress application and not theory. You have a professional mentor that goes over your trades with you before you make them. Has anyone taken this course or know about anyone who has taken this course?

I backed out and didn't sign up, but I am curious about actual students results. Can anyone recommend any program they have taken that was actually worth it. Many of these courses cost around $5000. That just seems huge!!

I am looking for books or systems that emphasize application and not theory. Any suggestions would help

2. notouch

notouch

I signed up with them but the course was so bad I went bankrupt. The fact they stole my credit card details and spent it all at an online pharmacy didn't help. :mad:

3. Joab

Joab

The web site looks like it is nothing but a BASIC education that you can find all for free on the internet and perhaps a few $50 books.

I value it at $399 max.

4. They have a rep for ripping people off stay very clear of these rascals unless you want to get fleeced.

5. ananda

ananda

For a trend trading education buy appropriate backtesting software (Trading Blox or Mechanica) subscribe to EOD data (CSI data) and buy a few simple books (Technical Traders Guide to Computer Analysis of the Futures Markets by Charles Lebeau and David W. Lucas ; Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders by Curtis Faith)

If you follow my advice your will save yourself money and gain a genuine education. Most sellers of courses are at best useless and at worst frauds (especially at those sort of prices).

Do not be a mug. Do not rely on "courses"