Anyone subscribe to OptionMonster InsideOptions Pro?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Chris Paciello, Jul 26, 2016.

1. I have been debating on subscribing to OptionMonster's InsideOptions Pro. It's $500 a month so I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with it? Any thoughts, feedback, etc would be greatly appreciated.

If you've been a member of InsideOptions for a while. Pm me please.

Thanks!

2. sle

sle

Really, dude? You'd pay 500 a month for some really dubious advice?

PS. Note to self - I wanna be the guy providing these services

i960 likes this.
  3. Fonz

Fonz

Is it legitimate? Do they offer trial or money back for at least a week?
    During the first month of your subscription, will they keep a real and actual trading log?
    Do they promise 100% a year or do they expect 30% like they did for the past 5 to 10 years?

If you want to make money or at least not to lose during a learning time, and be helped by this kind of services, why not?
    Learning time could be... Very very long.
    I don't think it's better to loose and keep losing year after year.
    The goal would be to make at least the subscription cost without big risks taken and DD, and keep learning with them. If the goal is to make a killing with these kind of services, that could be a short experience.

4. Jones75

Jones75

$500 per month?
    Let me see, if I can get 10 subscribers, that's $5,000 per month. Maybe I should start thinking of puting out a newsletter.;)

5. It's one of the best ways to make money on the market. Not by trading, but by telling other people how to trade :)

I don't use OptionsMonster, I've read it and thought about it. But I also watch CNBC and I believe one of the co-founders is on CNBC (Najaran?). I've seen his trading strategies, and they typically are:

Someone else did a big trade, I'm going to follow on that.

You can achieve the same thing by using a simple option scanner that shows you active trades, and then execute accordingly if that is what you wish.

6. All of the great, or so-called great, retail traders...have eventually switched to becoming trading Guru's. --
    a few of the quick names that pops up in my head instantly right now are Dan Zanger and Tim Sykes o_O:caution:

7. It definitely is a lot. $500 a month. But if they give good trades that can be 1 trade. It all depends. They do offer a 2 week trial which im doing now. We will see how this goes first. I just wasn't sure if someone else has experience with them.

8. If it makes money, go for it.

9. OptionMonster don't even publish a track record, and I would be very suspicious about any service who doesn't publish a track record.

10. TradeCat

TradeCat

Don't listen to these guys. They're jealous. Go get your $500 a month magazine, make a million dollars and make me proud.

#10     Jul 30, 2016
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.