Anyone subscribe to firsthourtrading.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by scubadia, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ems,
    I've been trading every day and it's very hard to get the fills that Manny gets. He gets in close to the bottom and out close to the top.
    Had some success, getting good fills, getting in pre-market.
    The trick seems to be to set up bracket trading. That way you can get in and out faster.
    I guess TradeStation has a moveable bracket. Not sure if IB has the same thing.
    Still learning. Love those $1 trades at IB. If I were trading at $6 or $8/trade, the commisions would be killing me.
    The ones in the room that are trading 1000 shares are not worried about $8 commisions.
    If I can figure out how to get some winners consistantly, like Manny does, I'll let you know.
    TradeZones, what's your problem? Are we in America or Iran?
    lol,
    Bob

#21     Jun 25, 2009
  2. EMS

EMS

Thanks Bob,

I too was taken back by Tradezone. Talk about making the new girl feel welcome!! Best to ignore his type.

yes, keep me posted please.

#22     Jun 25, 2009
  3. Taken aback? Have you noticed everyone interested in it has a handful of posts?

You will see few ETers with hundreds of posts going ga-ga over an unknown website.

Almost always, dozens and dozens of times, we get shills with 5 posts talking about an "interesting" site to others with 5 posts. They are almost always agents of the website, advisory, plugin, etc. etc. etc.

You have the MO, why are you complaining???

So you are shills and spammers until proven otherwise.

#23     Jun 25, 2009
  4. I've looked into the IPs and while one can never be certain, no one looks to be a duplicate in this thread - odd as it may seem. That being said, advertisement is not allowed unless a user wishes to become a sponsor. If they do, they should contact "Baron" for more info.

#24     Jun 25, 2009
  5. EMS

EMS

You all started out with a few posts. Were you jumped on and accused of being a shill "Tradezone"? Do you have to ask the "right'" questions to be accepted here?

This will be my last post. You have created a hostile envioronment for new posters. You certainly have lived up to the "elite" title. You will probably pat yourself on the back and think you got rid of another one. Sad.

#25     Jun 25, 2009
  6. Hi Ivonovitch.

I don't feel like I have to defend myself but here are a few facts:

1. I found your site by Googling: Manny Backus. I did this because there is no forum for his subscribers to share their thoughts.

2. Your site was the only one on the Internet that I could find, after a half hour of searching (outside of Manny's own site of course).

3. I started a YahooGroups site (you can check it out) but no one signed up.

4. If I were associated with his company, I would give him a glowing report. If you take the time to read my posts, they are far from positive, actually the opposite.

5. I only hope that when TZ started with his first post, on this site, that he was subjected to the same flames as he uses on others.

6. If EMS reads this, why not search for my YahooGroup site and let's dump these wierdos?

7. Just remember guys, inbreeding causes mutations and stagnation. The only cure is fresh ideas.

Bye!:p

#26     Jun 25, 2009
  7. Spammers and shills create the hostile environment. And when you look almost identical to their MO, you are going to get questioned hard.

Again, why is it always the people with < 10 posts who ask about specific advisory sites?????

#27     Jun 26, 2009
  8. I and most others here didn't start off by asking about unknown websites, and then have 1-2 others who just started off by showing strong interest in the same site at the same time.

Again, rarely do people with hundreds of posts behave like this. It is almost always the spammers who starts out with < 10 posts and say "Anyone subscribe/know about/ hear of website XYZ???"

If you do not grasp how strongly you resemble the spammers and if you are not one (still not convinced) then don't behave like one.

#28     Jun 26, 2009
  9. TraderZones,

You started at ET as rcanfiel and you were spamming EliteTrader.com with links to your fee-base website until ET moderators (magna) shut you down along with deleting your links and posting a public warning to you within your trade journal.

You then had a temper tantrum via attacking TA, large font messages and then finally started going after other spammers because if you couldn't do it...you weren't going to allow others to do it.

However, ET didn't forget and begin doing to you as you're currently doing to other spammers. That's when you changed your user name to TraderZones.

Note: I liked you better when you were spamming because you actually had a positive attitude. :D

Then as TraderZones you tried to sell a system here in the "Classified section" for 250k...a system with no verifiable trading record.

Once again, ET management listen to members complaints and your thread was closed.

Next, you try to con us by saying you would have shared the revenue with ET owner to justify your attempt to sell your system here at ET. However, ET management never agreed to such a revenue sharing and promptly DELETED your thread.

I and others are still trying to determine if your constant anti-spam behaviour is some alter ego that doesn't know the other ego you have is as a spammer...like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_Case_of_Dr_Jekyll_and_Mr_Hyde

Mr. Hyde, I bet psychologists or psychiatrists would love to study you in hopes of meeting Dr. Jekyll.

Mark

#29     Jun 26, 2009
  10. #30     Jun 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.