Anyone subscribe to firsthourtrading.com

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by scubadia, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scubadia

scubadia

I'm wondering if anyone has used his service and could provide some feedback?

The guy who runs the service is Manny Backus. He basically walks you through the trade via a chatroom, letting you know when to buy and sell as he is making the trade for himself.

2. 50_Bip

50_Bip

Just do it and let us know how it goes.

3. 1) From his website: "FACT: Only 3% of all traders make money consistently in the stock market."

Actually, that is a wild guess. So much for his credibility.

2) His website looks like most of the spam emails I get, trying to sell trading services.

I would bet he spent $10 on buying from EBay "Templates that Sell!!!!"

Just based on this, I would say his mother was a snake oil salesmen and his father was a retard.

There is a saying, that those who can't...teach. Or in this case, hope to drum up enough fresh meat so they can give up their job at Burger King...

We will get to his good points later...

4. scenic58

scenic58

I have just taken the 30 day free trial, and will be paper trading it using the TOS platform to see if there is any truth to the claims.

If there is any interest I can post the results here.

5. <i>"Just based on this, I would say his mother was a snake oil salesmen and his father was a retard.

There is a saying, that those who can't... teach. Or in this case, hope to drum up enough fresh meat so they can give up their job at Burger King..."</i>

Would the easiest path to profitable trading include buying an unproven mechanical system for $250,000.00 from an anonymous chatroom hack?

There is an even older saying that those who can't do OR teach merely settle for bitching the loudest.

6. zdreg

zdreg

7. leewise

leewise

Hey senic58!

Have you subscribed to Firsthourtrader?

Any results to post? I'd be interested in hearing your tale.

Thanks!

8. scenic58

scenic58

Email me plse.

9. you said above you would post the results on the forum. What is the problem? Do you work for them???

10. Have to agree with TZ they look very dodgy and the fact a low poster is the OP it smells of shill.

#10     Nov 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.