Anyone seen Tradevec?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by nidarian, Mar 9, 2009.

1. juanmon

juanmon

anyone know the cost of TradeVec?

#41     Mar 17, 2010
  2. Vcap/TradeVec have a low cost introductory rate for the first 100 who start up with TradeVec through Vcap (since it is a new platform for them). Paul at Vcap was telling me about the monthly rate and it was right in there with Ninjatrader type monthly rates......pricing is very good.

#42     Mar 17, 2010
  3. TradeVec webinar is today at 3:15 pm US central time......just a heads up. :)

#43     Mar 18, 2010
  4. juanmon

juanmon

I thought Ninja had no additional fees if you bought the lifetime licencse. What's the monthly fee referring to?

#44     Mar 18, 2010
  5. Obviously for those who pay for fees on a MONTHLY basis (not Lifetime fee cost). Call and find out the fees with the information provided.....in the end, everyone needs to do their own due diligence. :)

#45     Mar 18, 2010
  6. juanmon

juanmon

Have already put in a few calls to TradeVec at the # on the website and the phone # doesn't even work. In this case my due dilligence is pretty easy. Will have to pass at least until I can get some feedback from actual users.

#46     Mar 18, 2010
  7. Did you call Vcap? Actually there are some very sophisticated users that are already using TradeVec and like very much what they have seen so far.......also that contact question and pricing would be good to ask at the webinar which is set up for informational purpose.

#47     Mar 18, 2010
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

admittedly tradevec if it has or is to have a glitch it will be in sales and marketing. zip off an email and i bet they respond immediately, or at least that has been my experience. the product is more about performance right now and not marketing and selling.

it has always been a small club of hard core traders rather than a retail hell of users. your petty comment is a prime example of the retail hell that awaits, i wouldn't answer the phone either. go use something else where they will hold your hand and feed you a line of bull crap.

#48     Mar 18, 2010
  9. juanmon

juanmon

Actually it's the retail outfits that only answer emails because they don't have the cash from institutional clients to hire staff. Professional platforms like Bloomberg and CQG always have phone support on hand. Not that there is anything wrong with this, the product and company may be great, but spare me the whole "We're above all the retail traders out there" bs. That's just the sort of thing retail traders say.

#49     Mar 18, 2010
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

all i know is i use it and having you as a user isn't going to save the day and keep me using. i was one of the very few like maybe 3 users and i was the very 1st user 9 years ago. so it's not like they are rushing out frantically to get users and then worry about how the product performs. fyi i dont consider cqg and bloomberg as a professional platform. i consider ndr technaylzer a professional platform like 250k a year lease. this is what tradevec was modeled after. so at any cost the platform is a deal to me.

also talk about retail you want support before you even have it? i didn't even ask any questions ever - i just sat down and picked and clicked everything and it worked. but then again i am not a retail account either.

#50     Mar 18, 2010