Anyone seen Tradevec?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by nidarian, Mar 9, 2009.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

its the best order entry system i have ever used in my life it is comfortable like a ford truck it just works and its dependable.

i told them it eliminates all my fears when i place a trade. i can actually go take a piss and not worry about my position or crashing.

the exchanges and brokers will love cause i find myself taking many more trades than i would have.

#31     Mar 12, 2010
  2. yshterk

yshterk

sine you already have CQG Integrated Client (that you use to feed your DDE pages) why not use it for execution? Your broker supports CQGTrader they will support execution from CQG Integrated Client as well. And you can automate most of your strategies in CQG IC...

#32     Mar 13, 2010
  3. juanmon

juanmon

I wish I could! Unfortunately my broker doesn't support any Asian market access through CQG, only U.S. and European elec markets. don't ask me why, but they don't. I could go through another broker via giveup, but I'm fairly active, and the give up fees really add up. Would rather not go this route.
    Unfortunately, as mentioned before, I'm stuck with this particular broker.

#33     Mar 13, 2010
  4. Aok

Aok

Juanmon

Call Variance and see what they say.

They have CQG IC and apparently Hkfe and Sgx access. No Krx yet

I know nothing about them just browsing their site.

http://www.variancefutures.com/commissions/

#34     Mar 15, 2010
  5. juanmon

juanmon

Aok,

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I'm stuck with my current clearing broker and don't really want to go the route of using a second execution broker with giveups. Will keep these guys in mind though, if no other alternatives.

#35     Mar 15, 2010
  6. Customer Testimonials
    " I've been using the new TradeVec charting for over 5 months and I Love it! I am able to place trades much faster than I ever thought possible using the new Execution Zones display."
    Mark Brown, professional trader, Dallas, USA

#36     Mar 15, 2010
  7. Tradevec lists Amp and Velocity as partners, but when you go to those brokers' sites, there's no mention of this platform. Anyone use Tradevec with either broker?

#37     Mar 15, 2010
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i use tradevec with velocity and your right there is no mention of it on the sites cause the thing is just kicking off i guess?

#38     Mar 15, 2010
  9. Yes, as I have mentioned before Paul at Vcap Futures helped with the TradeVec team feedback for development......

http://vcapfutures.com/futures-trading-platforms/tradevec

I myself will be trading with Vcap using TradeVec in the months ahead....I will be using a new demo starting this week to provide some feedback for the Cumulative Delta tools within TradeVec (that will be available to all TradeVec users soon).

#39     Mar 15, 2010
  10. #40     Mar 17, 2010