Anyone seen Tradevec?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by nidarian, Mar 9, 2009.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

man crazy order entry system congrats. mb

#21     Apr 4, 2009
  2. It would be great; but we are 5 months later and still no forum or ways to interact with other users.

Anyone @ travec here? :eek:

#22     Sep 6, 2009
  3. Can anyone post a link or make a comparison of features between X-Trader with TT feed and Tradevec with TT feed (including costs please)?.

Any other fast feeds available at reasonable cost?. I wish to cook my white rice faster.

#23     Sep 11, 2009
  4. Fishaman

Fishaman

Is is possible to import .ELD indicators into Tradevec?

#24     Sep 12, 2009
  5. I am going to start testing out this Tradevec platform. I need a robust automated trading platform and I am not that in love with XTrader7. I also use Ninjatrader 6.5 but I do not feel that platform is at the level I need for what I am setting up right now.

So Mark, you seem to like the platform.....do you know anyone doing automated work with Tradevec?

TIA!

#25     Sep 17, 2009
  6. boid-dog

boid-dog

I'm v interested in tradevec, though I can find almost nothing in the way of documentation and they've been working on this platform for how long? Is it seven years?

Do you stand by this, MB (assuming it is the same presently posting in this forum)?

" I've been using the new TradeVec charting for over 5 months and I Love it! I am able to place trades much faster than I ever thought possible using the new Execution Zones display."
    Mark Brown, professional trader, Dallas, USA

#26     Nov 26, 2009
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

its been 9 years working on this platform!

i know i have the wrinkles to prove it..

granted there is little documentation but the program is very intuitive and if you spend a day just setting there clicking everywhere possible you will soon know most of what it will do "generally".

i think the team is not steering towards pure retail but focused on broker / clearing firm deals right now. this is because it takes a huge amount of resources to focus on support.

this takes away from pushing development, plus there have been some discussion of just keeping it private and using it like some of us are.

i am like many of you just hanging on and continuing to wait and see what happens. during the mean time i am very happy myself.

mb

#27     Nov 27, 2009
  8. boid-dog

boid-dog

MB, thank you for your prompt reply. The product may well be a step forward--I hope so. I will be paying attention.

Best of Luck.

#28     Nov 27, 2009
  9. juanmon

juanmon

can tradevec link to bokers API's directly for automated trading (not through TT platform)? Also, can they use a bloomberg or CQG price feed for data?
    I have an excel spreadsheet that gets data from cqg via DDE and if certain criteria are met, fires orders to OEC's platform. This works, but I'm not entirely comfortable with it and was looking for a professional platform. Also, I need to get access to Asian markets electronically and will have to switch brokers as OEC doesn't provide this. The broker that I'm switching to only has access to TT, CQGtrader and Bloomberg EMSX platforms and only offer Asian markets through Bloomberg or direct connection to thier API. I have to use this broker due to my clients request.

Any ideas?

thx

#29     Mar 12, 2010
  10. I will start using TradeVec in the week or two ahead through Vcap Futures and I am really looking forward to it......... http://vcapfutures.com/futures-trading-platforms/tradevec

Paul at Vcap Futures helped with feedback for the TradeVec group as they developed the platform and listened to various traders for feedback. I am very much looking forward to the Cumulative Delta capabilities TradeVec will have within their charting. :cool:

#30     Mar 12, 2010