Anyone see the (Traders under 30" on CNBC

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Kastro_316, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Thank you

#11     Aug 8, 2005
  2. You're just jealous. They probably know less than you , but have the great skill and and daring it takes to mint money.

Boo Ya

And do you suggest that all relevant information is not on the DJ wire? And certainly Bloomie has it all, in advance, with the really good stuff in boldface.

Come to think of it, they might be using all these kids as fronts for gaming inside information. hmmmmmmmm That's never been done , right,

#12     Aug 8, 2005
  3. newbunch

newbunch

I'm just surprised I am not on the list.... Oh well, maybe next year.

#13     Aug 8, 2005
  4. DTK

DTK

Congratulations Darren!

#14     Aug 8, 2005
  5. chuckles

chuckles

i prefer rich and not famous.

what a joke this list is. I wonder how they verified the pnls.

i gotta go take a shatz. um i mean trade a contract or two

#15     Aug 8, 2005
  6. hektor

hektor

Interesting list, missing some currency traders.

#16     Aug 8, 2005
  7. newbunch

newbunch

This is *a* list, not *the* list. If somebody working out of his house made $100M trading, how would they know about it? I know that if/when I was making millions trading my own and some family money (all privately), I wouldn't tell anybody.

#17     Aug 8, 2005
  8. sammybea

sammybea

Anyone know if they are going to replay this segment on CNBC? I can't seem to find any info about it on their website.

#18     Aug 8, 2005
  9. uh, really man!

too self assured, but success speaks for itself

#19     Aug 8, 2005
  10. The Editor said the list was obtained thru their contacts in the industry. Their picks were based upon more than just money made. Consistency, verification, insider info from brokerage firms, hedge funds, etc...

The list was not based upon Traders who made the most $$$. However the 2 traders on MSNBC today make millions.:D

The woman on the show started trading 5 years ago. She was Fired from her first job, she was told she would NEVER cut it as a Trader, LOL.

She trades the German 2 yr bond.

#20     Aug 8, 2005