anyone see the pattern here?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 15, 2008.

1. The choices that we have .. I would take Obama.

Never McCain...Enough of these neo cons.

again its thanks to the sheep public we're left with Obama!!!

My problem is mostly with the Republicans....

Alls I know is the world was heaven when Clinton was president. All my family/friends feel the same.. till this jackass from Texas got elected.everything started falling to shits!

#11     Sep 15, 2008
  2. You may enjoy this from the L.A. Times

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/presidentbush/2008/09/obama-mccain-fo.html

#12     Sep 15, 2008
  3. This doesn't speak much for the intelligence levels of you or your family/friends.

#13     Sep 16, 2008
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Some of this "lost of confidence" may be the Obama effect.

It is the fear of Obama winning with a large Dem congress. Huge tax increases, more regulation along with Government intrusion into private industry.

The beginning of a major shift into longer term assets as wealth seeks to hide and become idle for a potential Obama administration.

Same backdrop in 1987 as Reagan was about to leave office.

#14     Sep 16, 2008
  5. Look at your charts from the day his administration took office to this day.....

Need I say more?

Compare that to the time frame of when Clinton took office - when he left.

speaks volumes!

Things at the moment can't possibly get any worse! So I really don't understand what you republicans are trying to defend !

#15     Sep 16, 2008
  6. When are people going to start questioning the Federal Reserve about it's practices? Bush might have the nuclear launch codes, but Bernankrupt holds the keys to the safe, and that's all that matters. This is a completely unregulated financial institution that completely controls our monetary system. You know that meeting they are having tomorrow? Don't bother trying to figure out what's going on in there, those meetings aren't open to the public.

Think you pay a lot in taxes? Inflation is the biggest tax of all, and it hurts the poor and middle class the most, while benefiting the rich. We hail them as the savior in a financial crisis, but really what they're doing is putting out a fire that they started, by dumping more gas on it.

The Fed's stated mission is to maintain low levels of inflation and unemployment. That's funny because the purchasing power of a dollar has declined 95% since its conception in 1913. THANK YOU MR. CHAIRMAN, YOU"RE REALLY HELPING OUT THE LITTLE GUY. As that guy said at the Dems convention, we want someone who is going to help out Barney Smith, not Smith Barney.

#16     Sep 16, 2008
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Many events are factored into the success of a presidency.

Reagon had a horrible recession that is overlooked because of the way his term ended.

Clintons charts are tops for any president, but few people would historical rank him more then just average.

I do think Bush will rank higher the Clinton historical, unless we have a financial crash in the next 4 months.

#17     Sep 16, 2008
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Oh yeah, let's do Obama's thingy, it's marxism basically... his church is a liberation theology thingy, that's marxism, look it up... the guy could not be more out of alignment with American voters, they are figuring that out slowly. Meanwhile the idiot is running against Palin!! Once we expose his actual belief system and his stand on all the issues he won't have a following except for the dollar-and-a-picket-sign-weirdos.. like the one that put this thread in the Trading section...

#18     Sep 16, 2008
  9. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Idiot, ( you asked for it),

So Bush is getting the blame for this downfall, but does he get the credit for the 7 years your house value rose, i know people whose homes doubled in 5 years. Now they are down maybe 20-30 percent, still up very nicely.

So does Bushy only get the whipping post or does he also get the praise, which one is it, Does he get any credit or not credit at all??

get real you horse's ass. Barry Obama, is as impressive as the smooth fella the Jazz Club, he is very cool and charming and looks exciting, but 3 days later you forget you were at the jazz club and you defintelty forget about him.... ( that was for all the JAzz fans,lol )

#19     Sep 16, 2008
  10. Too funny, especially about fear of Dems intrusion into private industry! Why don't you just blame it ALL on Bill Clinton since the remnemts of the Glass-Steagall Act were repealed on his watch.

Again, here we go with Left vs. Right issues while we all get fuc%ed over. Don't you get it, we have not had a Republican president since, ah since, ah, ah, let me think a minute...

since Andrew Freakin Jackson!

#20     Sep 16, 2008