anyone see mrmarket$$ lately... SAFM

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Feb 27, 2004.

1. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

bwahaha,,,,,sorry i got get a hold of myself...... "i am huge" "mr Market" and "wharton B school".....yet in the picture with the 19inc arms showing, the backgroud looks like he is staying at a run down holiday inn.?

Come on man, bring me your finest meat and chesses and a fu#4 Four Seasons at least in the background....

#31     Feb 29, 2004
  2. You both sound like a couple of women to me. Maybe you two should have a session and bench each other.

But who has the better looking spouse?? The one with the prettiest spouse is the winner.

#32     Feb 29, 2004
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Child prodigy, MD, kick ass options trading hedge fund manager, now fitness freak!!! No wonder this market is getting so efficient. Guy's who used to win Nobel Prizes are snuffing me in ES! Christ. I'm still waking up in a daze trying to figure out who put out their KOOL's on my carpet.:)

#33     Feb 29, 2004
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Mr. market is HUGE!!!!! Nice picks, HILLARIOUS commentary, and I'm forever indebted because MM sent me, a stranger, 3 CD's of live Boss from a 1978 concert that young Pabst was blowing J's at!:)

#34     Feb 29, 2004
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Grand Master. How about a new poll. Will 1160 hold? I need to know how folks are leaning. I can't get the dope on consensus here at all, though I suspect there's too many bears.

#35     Feb 29, 2004
  6. warmer weather moving into midwest etc.

be careful putting infected chicken on the outdoor grill!

MM... r you suggesting adding on to SAFM at this level... i.e. buy on bad news.

regards,

ICe
    :cool:

#36     Feb 29, 2004
  7. I'm tired of sitting in front of the computer and voting 10 on this stupid poll. Can I get up now? The chimpies need me.

#37     Feb 29, 2004
  8. f*ck Pabst, who said I was a hedge fund manager? I am hot, however...:p

F*ckers stole my PDE option model, where's my prize?

I don't smoke, but I put-out the coals in your shag...

riskarb

#38     Feb 29, 2004
  9. MrsMarket....

Hello how are you? Have the beatings stopped? That PTSI fiasco about killed you.....I know you hope for your husbands success....more than we all know....

Michael B.

#39     Feb 29, 2004
  10. #40     Feb 29, 2004