anyone see mrmarket$$ lately... SAFM

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Feb 27, 2004.

1. ok..where's your pic? My bench press is 385 lbs...come on, let's hear yours?

#21     Feb 29, 2004
  2. Looking at your musculature, I find the 385 highly suspect.

There are some on this board that have seen my covers from the early 90's -- I don't feel the need for the homo-erotic pic-post.

I've benched 500 1RM and have the stinking "500 club" tee-shirt to prove it from a Chicago gym promo. I w/o with 420, 280 when using Volumetric training, 10x10.

FWIW, I broke 400 when I was 198lbs. Granted, I was geared-up on Deca and test cypionate, but I doubt you're benching over 2x your weight, from the pics I'd gather 5'7 and 230lbs.

If you're in Chicago, PM me and we'll head to the gym for a workout. Bring a shirt.

riskarb

#22     Feb 29, 2004
  3. Sorry...I don't live in the past...I'm talking about my accomplishments right now. I'm 6'0 and 255 lbs. I think of 200 pounders as girls. Why anyone would want to use drugs to get bigger is beyond me, since it's so easy to get HUGE naturally.

As far as shaving my body so I can look like a girl? I'll leave that for you smaller men.

Since we're talking about females, let's see how they vote. Here's my pic on Hotornot.com...let's see how it does, shall we. Then you can put yours up. We'll see who gets a higher score:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=K8ELAZN&key=FEL

You better quit this debate now, you are failing miserably. What do the other ET'ers think?

#23     Feb 29, 2004

4. Never said I was 200, I stated I broke 400 on bench when I was under 200lbs. I'm 6'3" 225 at 10%bf. My current w/o eclipses your max bench by 50lbs.

How much of that 255 is fur?

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=K8ELAZN&key=FEL

Are you queer?

riskarb

#24     Feb 29, 2004
  5. tsk tsk...very testy of you and you're still smaller than I am.

#25     Feb 29, 2004
  6. LOL, actually, by my estimation I'm bigger, certainly stronger. Again, how much of that 255 is fur? Seriously, I simply question your propensity to publish pics as you do. Rose colored glasses perhaps?

You were somewhat fit in the older pics, but the recent ones should are only fit for radio.

riskarb

#26     Feb 29, 2004

7. 435 lbs is a very good bench press...for anyone of any weight. Congratulations.

I'm not the one who originally posted my pic on this forum.

#27     Feb 29, 2004
  8. and 385 is nothing to scoff at, good job, and I do commend you on the balls to post so many pics. ;-)

riskarb

#28     Feb 29, 2004
  9. In competitive BB and fitness mags roids are a necessity. I agree that AAS-gear for competitive purposes is incredibly stupid, and I should've known better.

If you wanted to lean out a bit I suggest some Primobolan on a 21-day cycle with 4IU daily of rhGH subcutaneous. You'll drop 15 lbs. and improve your morphology greatly. Not a bad idea for a guy in his 40's.

An ET board member has followed the strategy and was blown-away with the results. (He will remain anon).

riskarb

#29     Feb 29, 2004
  10. preliminary returns on Hotornot.com indicate that my furry self is getting a rating of 9.5 out of a perfect 10.0....

I am HUGE!

#30     Feb 29, 2004