Anyone reviewed this course?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by wesmantooth, Oct 14, 2009.

1. My last trade is always a loser.

Damn I'm in bad shape!

LOL

#11     Oct 15, 2009
  2. Redneck

Redneck

Today so was mine in AIG:eek:

Oh well tomorrow we begin anew

See ya

RN

#12     Oct 15, 2009
  3. Granted it has been a while since this course was first released for the supposed 490+ dollars, but I just got it a few weeks ago for $14.95 with a free trial membership to TradestocksAmerica. I canceled the membership, although I tracked some of his stock picks and they were spot on, because I just started trading and cannot justify the 97/month expense.

I am a huge skeptic so I did a lot of research and when I found 10 disc course for only 15 bucks I was thrilled. I knew a decent amount of the fundamentals because of my formal education in business and entrepreneurship but had absolutely no knowledge of the technicals.

For all the newbies out there, I would be quicker to pony up 15 bucks for a ten disk course than possibly risk your money prematurely with too little education regarding trading.

Of course if you have the 4-5 grand for a classroom course in which you start out with a 2k margin account, than that would probably be the best thing but I am not in that position

#13     Apr 10, 2010
  4. ChampM

ChampM

#14     Apr 15, 2010
  5. olias

olias

That is definitely not the best thing. That 4-5 grand would be money down the drain and time wasted

#15     Apr 16, 2010
  6. I have the Wizard Course from Mitch. There is some pretty good info in the course. Be advised though that he no longer uses the indicators from the DVD's(OBV,stoch, %R or moving avg). I still get the daily newsletter and trade from it. I've had some good trades from it. I also went to his seminar this past week in Dallas. He goes through the chart setup for the indicators he now uses. The second day(morning) is devoted to live trading. He does the scans and tells you what stocks to trade. There will be a trading room(beta) starting next week for anyone who has been to a seminar. It will be free for 2 weeks. His goal is to help you make money not to keep selling anything to you. The next seminar will be in March in Vegas. It will be 3 days long. Like any trading system nothing works 100% of the time.

#16     Sep 23, 2010
  7. Either you're a shill, or a fool. Best of luck either way.

#17     Sep 23, 2010
  8. chrisjs87

Either you're a shill, or a fool. Best of luck either way.

I am neither but you must be judging from your comment. If you don't have anything worth while saying...just keep your fat mouth closed.

#18     Sep 23, 2010