anyone remember those vicious 3pm bounces?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by OTCkrak, Aug 19, 2011.

1. PPT today?

2. S2007S

S2007S

You know I was thinking that as well, but its Friday so I dont think thats coming at 3pm. i do think the market found a direction though into the close and that direction is DOWN!

3. That was a bull market.

This is a bear market.

4. Chill out.

5. try again dart thrower

6. S2007S

S2007S

That bull market over the last year was actually a bear market! Without the trillions in stimulus and QE that BUBBLE ben bernanke put forth the markets would still be down near their 2009 lows!

7. Chill out.

8. Well, then, there is a silver lining. The 4th anniversary of the bear market is coming up. Which means a bull market is around the corner.

9. I do remember the 3/9/09 rocket.

I figured it would come fast and suddenly.

I was buying at the end of 2/09 and all the way up to 3/6/09.

Scary times.......... Market collapsing every day....

But I went in with two balls.....

Same thing happened in the previous bear market...

Everyone was feeling sh*tty and down. Seemed like there was no end to bear market.

Then, the market just took off in 3/2003....

I was a total mook back then.... following the herd and the headline news.... whining and complaining.... missed the beginning of that bull market b/c I was so brainwashed by the gloom from the herd and the media.

Decided recently not to listen to THE FED b/c I had gotten brainwashed by Bernanke.

So, I don't listen to anybody or anything any more. They r all just chit-chats.. Entertainment... It's like watching Cramer....

Do I sound mental?

10. yes

#10     Aug 22, 2011