Anyone recently banned or put in manual execution?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jm73, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Must be some other bucketshop...:p

#11     Apr 21, 2006
  2. ScapGF

ScapGF

No, I can't withdraw funds. The point of trading it though is on the off chance I will see them, in some %, if at all.

No reason not to put in a couple quick trades in every once in awhile when an opportunity is staring you in the face.

#12     Apr 21, 2006
  3. What kind of dollar amount are we talking about here? Seems like the best strategy would be to bet big from the start picking them off on lagging quotes. It would maximize the dollar value of it before you get backed off.

Or are they going to toss you the first day your account goes profitable (for you)?

#13     Apr 21, 2006
  4. ignatius

ignatius

Unless that's the only way you can be profitable, because you're such a bad trader.

#14     Apr 22, 2006
  5. ScapGF

ScapGF

Precisely.

If you are a trader that banks off of 'picks' then, by definition, you aren't really a trader at all.

#15     Apr 22, 2006
  6. ScapGF

ScapGF

Lol, I have been profitable since day one. The only people that get the boot are the ones who can't trade. Your discussion has so many variables that you are being vague about. Any detailed response would defy convention and reason.

#16     Apr 23, 2006
  7. Chood

Chood

Good question. Another good question is why RefcoFX's website still contains (I mean right now) this howler (the part in bold):

Why RefcoFX

Experienced Sales Traders

Safety of Funds

Risk Disclosure

. . .

The blurb is from the sitemap of www.refcofx.*om/.

#17     Apr 24, 2006