Anyone one on one mentoring?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by danielc1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. danielc1

danielc1

Shoot me a private message where you are at with trading so far. Maybe I can help you connect the dots.

#71     Sep 10, 2019
  2. The psychology of trading. Biggest fence to jump. Few understand this. All else is secondary.

#72     Sep 14, 2019
    danielc1 likes this.
  3. Most people never listen well first. They think they “get it” and just jump off into the water. They never practice.

#73     Sep 14, 2019
  4. Didn’t a poster vlpro kinda of do that with trading live and still few believed him?

#74     Sep 14, 2019
  5. Uh not vlpro but volpri.

#75     Sep 14, 2019
  6. qlai

qlai

Where does he trade live?

#76     Sep 14, 2019
  7. Who? What are you asking?

#77     Sep 14, 2019
  8. smallfil

smallfil

He was not among the ET trolls calling others fake but, have not even shown trading competency. Just full of BS rants and bashing other traders! Hard to take those clowns seriously!

#78     Sep 14, 2019
  9. T-Mex

T-Mex Guest

Does your post represent the mentality here - disregard the unique combination of a man's hard earned experience and his self knowledge of where he may be able to make a positive impact, in favour of cookie cutter suggestions that don't need any more input than money.

Some people have more to give than money and some are so poor that all they have is money. And this is why if you find yourself with more money than those around you, you must keep quiet else suffer to be bombarded with helpful "suggestions" on how you should be spending both your money and time - which are less insulting than the implication that others know best what you should value.

I've been a semi-recluse since I made my first money (in futures ironically) for these reasons.

#79     Sep 14, 2019
  10. qlai

qlai

Volpri?

#80     Sep 14, 2019