Anyone one on one mentoring?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by danielc1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. danielc1

danielc1

You really have some issues. Here you go. A video of today trading oil with minimum contracts. + $430
    I can do this all day long. Can I collect now on your bet?

#51     Sep 9, 2019
  2. danielc1

danielc1

Let's say I just disagree. There is more then money.

#52     Sep 9, 2019
  3. danielc1

danielc1

Order executions of video

#53     Sep 9, 2019
  4. speedo

speedo

There are a number of people on ET who like to help others (a subset of which are actually capable of such) but mentoring is another animal. It requires a great deal of effort and diligence, no amount of which guarantees success for the student who is ultimately responsible for his/her own success.

#54     Sep 9, 2019
    wrbtrader and danielc1 like this.
  5. Yeah I agree. Helping someone here through chats and discussion of trades does not require a lot of effort. But the 1 v. 1 mentoring...the mentee ends up being a rake on profits...

#55     Sep 9, 2019
    speedo likes this.
  6. you said you also trade stocks? do you have something in stocks?

#56     Sep 9, 2019
  7. ZBZB

ZBZB

Here is a mentor for you

#57     Sep 9, 2019
    themickey and danielc1 like this.
  8. danielc1

danielc1

He is great. I always advice everybody to really study what he is saying. He explains a real piece of the puzzle that people do not understand about trading.

#58     Sep 9, 2019
    wrbtrader likes this.
  9. danielc1

danielc1

I do not daytrade stocks. I buy and hold for a long period and write options on it. I follow a value approach in stocks with a technical filter. I find for example canslim with cup and handle or another pattern such as a wedge or flag, lucrative. But what I do as a daytrade in futures can also be used in stocks. But let me repeat one thing here. I do not explain what I do. I help people to discover their own talent. That is the only way to make it happen for them.

#59     Sep 9, 2019
  10. speedo

speedo

Mark is not known for his trading but his understanding and communicating of the psychological aspects of trading.....recommended reading for all aspiring traders.

#60     Sep 9, 2019