Anyone made any money from SCT yet?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by dalaialama, Aug 9, 2007.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I have a secondary chart for the channels, so far, half the time it helps and half the time it keeps me out of good trades.... I might get better with it over time of course.

#11     Aug 10, 2007
  2. Tums

Tums

if you learn how to draw the channels the Hershey way, you will see in and out all day long is not entirely impossible nor difficult.

#12     Aug 10, 2007
  3. I would say learning the method is pretty difficult overall, and time consuming. But the way it allows you to see price move, things will just click with a lot of reps and practice.

#13     Aug 10, 2007
  4. Yeah good one.. that's why I come here... for the laughs :p

#14     Aug 11, 2007
  5. Answer the question bitch or piss off

#15     Aug 11, 2007
  6. Yeah the only thing that seems impossible is making money from it.. or calling a live trade.. posting P/L.. apart from that it's a breeze :p

#16     Aug 11, 2007
  7. I has made me some mooney using JH methods but not SCT as Spydey hasn't learned us dat yet.

Doug

ps-when ya'll headin back to Lhasa-I hearz dey got sum fancy tradin rooms der.

pss-back from yer consultin gig tellin 'em what dey already knows?

#17     Aug 11, 2007
  8. Dougcs, I believe you are under the misapprehension that this putz is me. Beware false Hypostomi. Not ALL Anti-Jacks are me. But you DO have the nature of mismanagement insulting nailed.

#18     Aug 11, 2007
  9. Oh well, sometimes it is difficult to tell the true and false Hypostomi apart, but the true Hypostomus and his many alter egos (or is it non de plumi?) are my favorite anti Jacks.

I did a little consulting before I started trading full time.

Here is how it went:

Manager offers to throw money at me to solve problem.

I say: "it'll be difficult but I think I can do it for that price"

Look at org chart and talk to those I think know how to solve the probem.

Take their solutions and rewrite them so it is not obvious it came from them (toughest part of job.)

Present above to manager.

Manger nods head in agreement.

Walk away shaking my head wondering why did they need me.

Doug

#19     Aug 11, 2007
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

That is one smart manager.

#20     Aug 11, 2007