Anyone made any money from SCT yet?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by dalaialama, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Anyone?

2. nope

people are looking in wrong direction

I trade simple way better than SCT, less headache

3. If SCT is Sugar Coated Testicles, then yes.

4. SCT...

Sluts Choking on Testicle???

5. how many of us just said that to discredit SCT for other reasons :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK lets continue

SCT can stand for

Single Catastrophic Trade

6. anyone ?

7. yes, recently things have clicked. in and out all day long, small lots still but understand what jack and spyder have said about becoming in sync. very cool stuff.

8. I personally have trouble with the in and out all day long statement, but good luck with that.

Spyder and Jack are definitely two of the more intelligent posters around here.

Jimmy Jam

9. Trader28, you are such an obvious f-ck. You love having conversations with yourself about hershey, start a thread and then quickly switch screen names to answer. How obvious can you be??

never mind, dont answer. dont want to get into it with you.

10. i dont hold all day short and long however am in and out a ton of times as seeing the market through channels and the right context is helping me see many profitable situations. only a few month ago could i find only 1 or 2 a day but now in the realm of 10-20. licking my chops as i only get better :)

yes, agree jack and spyder are great, jack is a little tough to follow but his teachings, once untangled, are very helpful!

#10     Aug 10, 2007