Anyone looking at zsl

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by lasner, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Haakon

Haakon

I agree, I think it will top at about 19. Getting through that it will maybe go to 31, but it will suprise me.

#11     Jan 27, 2011
  2. Boss302

Boss302

I'm out at 12.48 today and will look to jump back in if gap fills as stated previously at around 11.30

#12     Jan 28, 2011
  3. I have a large ZSL position and have been trading and and out of one third of it although I am diversifying into BGZ at the moment. My question is why people are concerned about an overnight gap in ZSL when it only trades in the US market and Silver doesnt have the gap since it traded throughout that night?

#13     Jan 28, 2011
  4. Haakon

Haakon

Looking at the charts today I saw that GLD is beneath Oktober support, and might confirm today, while SLV is no where near it. I`m going all inn on ZSL (down 3% at the moment) betting it will be drawn towards Oktober level without a significant bounce.

I stray from my method, but well well...

#14     Jan 28, 2011
  5. I was all in full margin in ZSL and I have been scaling in since early december. I nearly buckled in the last week of DEC. Take a hint from me only look at the price of gold for guidance since silver is way more whippy and it kept making new highs even as GLD made a triple top.

And yes I know I was overleveraged and underestimating market volatility but the diverance on RSI was what gave away imminent trend change on weekly bars. Lesson learned.

#15     Jan 28, 2011
  6. Haakon

Haakon

I agree, a gap on a geared ETF doesn`t mean much. The underlying ETF`s (or commodity`s) chart should be studied instead.

#16     Jan 28, 2011
  7. ddlee

ddlee

I been watching and waiting, got long april 30 calls on SLV yesterday with a exit of mid to late february

#17     Jan 28, 2011