Anyone knows best DMA , ECN fx broker in UK

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by philipjb, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hello friends
    I am looking for a good and broker basically for professional, institutions providing DMA , ECN, having good liquidity and market depth..

I am looking to deposit $20-25,000

Would appreciate if anyone can guide me in to this please

Thanks

2. Surfeur

Surfeur

3. kwalta

kwalta

You might want to check out Dukascopy or Divisa.

4. eurojack

eurojack

----------------------------------
    DMA
    integral
    advanced markets
    divisa capital
    hotspotfx (institutional only)
    instinet
    rockshore partners (just added so be warned))
    global prime
    citifx pro

ECN
    mb trading
    dukascopy
    Interactive Brokers

lmax
    marex fx black
    tddirectinvesting

fbs
    hy investment
    hfx
    ic markets
    pfg best

5. Can anyone explain the difference between DMAs and ECNs with respect to FX trading ?

6. eurojack

eurojack

My intention was not to mislead, I apologize for a badly constructed list. I'm too confused about ECN,DMA,STP. From what I've learned the main difference between ECN and DMA is that ECN doesn't have LP providers but rather connects to a pool of unknown LP providers, while DMA has a list of known LP providers and can offer better prices and better execution (ECN can have re-quotes).

I was told that every ECN should offer DMA, but not every DMA is necessarily ECN therefore DMA/STP can set spread sizes and no commission while ECN/DMA has commission. There's a lot of misinterpretation about these be it intentional or unintentional, so if anyone can explain the differences between ECN, DMA and STP I would appreciate it a lot.

7. no doubt about this one since they are the only spot exchange in the world...