Anyone knows about John Richardson?

Discussion in 'Options' started by zaitoichi, Mar 21, 2010.

1. What if you take an exam here on ET? I can offer the exam questions if you want. First questions would help build your confidence, and then you would hit the questions that may make you make yourself caught in public with your pants down.

After the first three steps, you will hit the ladder. By fifth round you should be done.

#21     Nov 9, 2010
  2. The pants are already down, some may just not realize it yet.
    The value of the course is in knowing what not to do. Think about it.

#22     Nov 9, 2010
  3. Do you mean that the value of the course is in NOT buying it?

Is JR a real name or a writer name?

#23     Nov 9, 2010
  4. I'm not stating either way on the record.
    Just look at my prior comments and come to your own conclusion.

I'm stating that my experience with the course did not reconcile with the objectives of the course for very definable and rationale reasons.

This is just my experience, regardless of the fact that I've been a professional trader since 1997 and have managed more capital than JR ever will and have been fortunate enough to meet and deal with the traders who are truly at the top of the food chain. As far as I know, the fact is that JR is not a CTA nor does he run a fund. If you think that's a bullish sign, then buy the course. Vice versa.

This has been fun, but I'm done with this topic. It's starting to bore me.

Over and out.

#24     Nov 10, 2010
  5. bravo87

bravo87

Hey everyone! I know john richardsons course has been mentioned already in this forum, but I would like to revisit this subject if I may. Has anyone had any true success with his strategy? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

#25     Feb 17, 2011
  6. :D

#26     Feb 18, 2011
  7. :confused:

#27     Feb 18, 2011
  8. This guy claimed that he is making 5% a month WITHOUT any losing month !

He should send his CV to GS and ask for a billion $$ jobs rather than teaching for a 5K lesson.

This make my day :D :D :D

#28     Feb 19, 2011
  9. What I really like is someone--entirely new to ET, with only two posts, posing a very selective question.. Never mind all the other important questions that could be asked. For example—does anyone here has experiences with common trolls?

#29     Feb 20, 2011
  10. sle

sle

His sharpe is about 12 aand he's got a calmer ratio of infinity (no drawdowns)... Even Mr M could not produce a track record like that!

#30     Feb 21, 2011