Anyone knows about John Richardson?

Discussion in 'Options' started by zaitoichi, Mar 21, 2010.

1. spindr0

spindr0

Send me $100 and I'll sign you up :)

#11     Oct 9, 2010
  2. I'll pay you out of my sure-thing profits!

#12     Oct 9, 2010
  3. donnap

donnap

I can also demonstrate that.

It's all in my "The Secrets of Conversions," by donnap. Only $29.95.

#13     Oct 9, 2010
  4. i will pay you tomorrow for a hamburger w/option pick(le) today.....

#14     Oct 9, 2010
  5. The performance data on your site looks impossible.

#15     Oct 9, 2010
  6. foiler

foiler

From Bravochico reply: "My experiences with the course reconcile with the comments of everyone except John777. Very poor experience with course. I use the DVD as a coaster on my table"

Hello bravochico. I'm brave enough to put forward $100 to satisfy my curiosity. Let's trade this DVD through Paypal.

#16     Oct 25, 2010
  7. I found this thread by accident and I am surprised at the alternative reality that exists in these forums sometimes.

I have digested hundreds of trading books and courses over the years and John's course is the most honest and unique that I have come across. I find it hard to believe that bravochico actually has John's course.

I have been trading for many years and it has been my experience that some people could not trade their way out of a wet paper bag no matter what strategy they are using. If you can't make money with John's option strategy or his EminiSmartLevels, trading is simply not for you and you should find something else to do with your time.

#17     Nov 9, 2010
  8. I've traded professionally for many years. However, I did not trade options and happended to pick the course only after an extensive line of written questions to avoid any confusion. All my questions were answered so that the sale of the course would be made. So here are the facts so the reader can interpret as they see fit:
    1. I paper traded the course for 4 months.
    2. I backtested the indicators myself. Thankfully.
    3. I'm an attorney, but don't practice.
    4. My refund request was denied.
    5. Fone calls were returned anywhere from 6 hours to 5 days later.
    6. And as we all know, the line the SEC draws between newsletter writers who also trade the same product is very thin. No implication here. Just stating facts. reference: Agora vs. SEC. Options are a security under SEC jurisdiction.

These are the facts, not opinions. I'm neither endorsing or discouraging anyone from the course.

#18     Nov 9, 2010
  9. Welcome back, John!

You do realize the mods can check your IP? :D

#19     Nov 9, 2010
  10. I'm not sure why you think it John, but it can't be a good reason. No mate, I'm not actually John.

#20     Nov 9, 2010