Anyone know of a good emini S&P 500 System?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tricky1on1, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I was using a divergence method and could never get forward with it. I would win, lose and win again, not really making any money. I have sourced the junkie system from www.richardjackson.com.au that is cheap and includes mentoring. But just wondering if any one esle has a good system for the mini S&P???

2. GiantDog

GiantDog

Hi Richard. Nice to see you spamming yourself with this post. Hope you don't sell one copy of your garbage. Now I have to report this as spam. Nice try.

3. buy low sell high works pretty well

and dont need any mentoring

4. Although I'm not a big fan of daytrading,
    I have clients that like using Bowties intra-day.

The more successful ones switch timeframes and somehow now when to switch from "scalp" to "trend" mode by varying their time frames (e.g. 1 min, 5 min, 15 min. charts..and even tick charts in choppy markets).

I think their success is knowing the market (and not the pattern in and of itself) since index futures can be very choppy.

You simply look "tight" crossings of the 10sma/20ema/30ema and then a pullback.

Intra-day patterns work best when combined with bigger picture patterns...(higher time frames)......

Attached is an example on the cash S&P.
    Notice the market traded sideways/made marginal new highs then rolled over.
    Dave

5. one post wonder responding to another one post wonder.... Gotta love ET

6. I'm confused. What does that mean?
    Dave

7. Nevermind.

You're referring to my post count.
    I've posted here before.
    It's been a while though.
    I don't remember my old userid but it had "davelandry" in it (e.g. not an alias)...so davelandry99 is a newer ID.

Dave

8. Clients? LOL

9. You know, about once every 5 years I get a wild hair and decide to post here.

I try to only post something meaningful and useful.
    ...but I only get a bunch of replies that have nothing to do to trading...

see you in 5 years.
    Dave

10. GTS

GTS

The original post was made in April, the reply calling him out (and the subsequent replies) were made today in November, more than 6 months later.

Maybe better to just leave a long-dead spam thread alone (or alert moderators) rather than revive it so it gets more attention?

#10     Nov 13, 2009