Anyone know best Eurex data feeds?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by KRSNA, May 25, 2006.

1. KRSNA

KRSNA

I need to find a realtime data feed to Eurex with api to our own software. Presently using data feeds from Futuresource and IB linked via api to our software.

Want direct access to Eurex data? Any clues as to who is best?

2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist

3. squeeze

squeeze

4. KRSNA

KRSNA

Thanks all, I'll check them out.

5. Give me a call on 0203 0088998 or 07789555589. I work for Fixnetix and we have to fastest data feeds available bar none. If you would like to have a chat about a EUREX feed, or any other markets please feel free to call me....Best Regards Paul Atkins.

6. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

I just cancelled my Futuresource subscription after 2 years because I am fed up with Java applettes crashing and crap e-signal data.

My research suggests DTN IQ Feed is up there with CQG, and at Futuresource prices!

7. Just wondering, were you using xtra or workstation?

8. bgp

bgp

what time does the dax trade using central u.s. time?
    thx,
    bgp

9. jharmon

jharmon

BGP: Google is your friend.

Search on:
    DAX futures trading hours

First result.

Re timezones. It is in Central European Time (which right now with daylight savings is UTC+2).

Central US time is also observing daylight savings - i.e. UTC-5.

So there is a 7 hour difference between the times you see on the site and the DAX hours.

Also note that European daylight savings schedule is slightly different to US daylight savings, so there is a small period where such times are out by an hour.

Also note that DAX trades well AFTER settlement, so watch your margins if you holding positions overnight.