anyone know about GH Traders?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by wilto1tg, Sep 17, 2008.

1. wilto1tg

wilto1tg

im debating on whether or not to attend what they called a "boot camp" for GH Traders this weekend in chicago.

does anyone have any advice on whether or not it is necessary to pay for a training camp in order to become a trader?

it seemed expensive, $1,500 to be exact.

i've traded on my own for 7 years, but want to work for a prop shop. any advice would be much appreciated.

2. krh7

krh7

how did it go? interesting new way for them to make money. hard to believe you can learn trading in a weekend. lol.

3. wilto1tg

wilto1tg

i didnt end up going. i felt the same way....just another way for some guy to make a quick buck

4. Anyone know what is going on with GH Traders? I thought they had a website before but I can't find it...theyre still in business right?

5. varunk666

varunk666

dunno who is running the show now but I started my career there and owe my success to them. You can learn a lot from really great traders like Allison,josh etc

Heard new recruits are given a very short leash but I think It would be worth your money.

6. rosy2

rosy2

is GH the same as penson financial?

7. Surdo

Surdo

8. Jimmy3

Jimmy3

So how was the boot camp ??? Did you learn how to trade ?

9. HA! Who is 'hosting/running' the "boot camp?" If it's the person I've been told who was doing it before...get the hell out of here. It's always funny to see used car salesmen find another way to sucker some fools out of their money.

10. Jimmy3

Jimmy3

A guy who runs the boot camp calls himself a genius. Anyone knows how much of a genius he really is ???

#10     Oct 26, 2008