Anyone Jump On That RIMM Breakout?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ess1096, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Mike well said in all of your posts here on this thread. One of the reasons I started reading ET was because its supposed to be better then the crap on yahoo. Yes its fun at times to mock the phony traders and their internet muscles and internet wealth over there but ET was, at least I thought better. Its posts just like wunders and all the others who boast about profits they cant prove which is the source of so much laughter but not really needed here.

#11     Oct 23, 2007
  2. No I am not here to learn to trade, not that I believe I could not learn from some people here, but I have 20 years in the business of trading options. I come to ET to read the interesting questions and discussion on the markets and options in particular.

I believe its a total waste of time to post anything about money, profits, wealth or material goods on these forums since no one is opening their books for all to see. That does not mean there cant be reasonable discussion about positions, trading or the markets in general and help out neophytes with questions.

#12     Oct 23, 2007
  3. Yeah I jumped in... I went short 100 shares at 127

#13     Oct 23, 2007
  4. RIMM isn't over by any means. Don't step in front of this train and short it. It has steam and it hasn't even blown its whistle yet. Volitility peaks near momentus rallies and at turning points. This loco is the former not the latter.

#14     Oct 24, 2007
  5. prix

prix

Moron, go read the AHG thread to see how someone can be useful to the community, you are a waste of bytes.

Prix

#15     Oct 24, 2007

6. RIMM's explosion was so sudden and the mushroom cloud that rose with it I was at a loss how to play that 12 move. So I shorted Nov 125 puts, instead of buying stock for 8.00 each. Nice hefty premium enh?

If RIMM is put to me at 125 ( Which I doubt) I will be one happy dude.

#16     Oct 24, 2007
  7. Too bad I am only paper trading right now, I bought a December Call last week for 130 hopefully it keeps rolling.

#17     Oct 24, 2007
  8. Made lots of $$ yesterday on that breakout

rimm will keep going higher

#18     Oct 24, 2007
  9. lol

#19     Oct 24, 2007
  10. "Wunder" is ignored on this thread. I only see him in quotes. Yet the only name on my ignore list is Stocktrad3r.

Why is that?

Anyone?

#20     Oct 24, 2007