Anyone interested in a telegram/discord for crypto traders ?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Heydrrich, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

With the (cypto) markets having all this volatility right now it would be a good idea to have multiple eyes on the market and maybe share trading ideas ?

Best

H

2. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Honestly I don't see how any trader can fail in the crypto market right now. Just about every alt coin along with Bitcoin is pumping. And when/if Bitcoin makes it's expected rally it's going to pump every single alt coin with it.

To me it takes absolutely no skill to make money in crypto right now. When these markets turn bear though is when I expect to see the dissapointment and the agony of the begginer traders that didn't know when to sell because they were greedy. That is when our true colors are going to shine...

Heydrrich likes this.
  3. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

Hmm I would think it is the opposite, when BTC is going to pump then the money will flow from the altcoins to the bitcoin.

4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Theres a few right now moving with Bitcoin and then some outperforming Bitcoin if you know where to look

5. riaz381

riaz381

Hello!
    Good Day!
    I am new in crypto Let me know where we can see and how i can decide which alt coins will be pump after bitcoin pumping ?

6. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

Yeah, personally I am not into that low cap stuff (anymore). If you can get good setups on high marketcap coins, then the result is the same ...... but the sleep is better. :D

7. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

No it's all about percentage gains. Like I said some alts are outperforming Bitcoin. Otherwise it would be safer to stay with Bitcoin. See, this is why I don't join groups like this because then I end up teaching and getting nothing out of it in return. You would just owe me money at the end. So please get going, I have given you enough.

Heydrrich likes this.
  8. Heydrrich

Heydrrich

Yea maybe it is not a good idea after all, when you are trading its best to focus on trading.

9. The cryptocurrency is expected to grow even further in the next decade. Selling is not a good option I feel at this moment.

10. georgio6

georgio6

That's a great idea, I've created https://t.me/elitecryptoz if you guys want to join.

I'm trading mostly equities, recently I did some some scalpts on btc, I hadn't have much time to search the crypto.. But yes volatility looks promising.

Drop a message on telegram!

#10     Jan 7, 2021