Anyone in Nebraska?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by jmiles301, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Havent been successful in finding any other serious traders in the Nebraska area. I am spending about 12 hours a day on system development and backtesting and could use another perspective from time-to-time.

email me @ jonathan.henninger@us.army.mil

2. wabrew

wabrew

I live in Omaha - do not know if I can help w system testing but am willing to try.

On separate note - anybody in Omaha interested in sharing office expense to get out of House?

I am retired, spend about 1/2 of my time trading and would like to have an outside office where I could be around other traders and share experiences and expenses.

We could call our location "The Old Guys Place"

3. Great to hear that there are other traders in Nebraska. I'm not necessarily looking for someone else to help with system development. Basically just looking for other serious traders to discuss trading with. I trade full time and I love everything about it. Except right now I have no one else to correspond with. Email me @ jonathan.henninger@us.army.mil and tell me a little about your trading background and style. I also might be interested in opening an office at some point, but that would be further down the road.

Jon

4. katesdp

katesdp

Like Track and Trade tuesday at Runza.

5. wabrew

wabrew

what is Track and trade - do you meet at a runza here?