Anyone in Denver area?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by CosmicStorm, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Looking to network with any traders around Denver. I’m in the Stapleton/Northfield area. I just moved here from Ann Arbor, MI for work. I work full time and am a beginner. I’m trying to get more into it. Talking and networking or finding some local groups would be awesome!

2. Mark2m

Mark2m

Just noticed your post, as an FYI used to be part of this group but now living in FL. Check out Denver Trading Group, excellent used to get the best traders in the world mainly because of Denver, winter Skiing, and summer Camping , Hiking etc..Should add used to have seminars mini and full blown .

CosmicStorm likes this.
  3. daffodal

daffodal

You're right. I'm planning to move to Denver because of nature. I love camping and Colorado state parks campgrounds are the best! Camping is a great chance for me to freshen up my mind and spend time with my relatives. The only problem is my weak body. I have problems with my back because of trading. https://activegeardirect.com/top-5-camping-chairs-for-bad-backs/ - decided to buy a special chair before this summer.