Anyone in Austin, TX?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by hillcast2, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Austin is a nice city, great blues....

Oh Yeah

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

Had to get that in since the RRS is this week......

Later,

Cracked

#11     Oct 8, 2003
  2. Crackedback,

Boomer sooner? You're not invited to our meeting!! LOL!
    The Horns will win!!:p

The Yahoo email group is a fantastic idea...... The more the merrier!

#12     Oct 8, 2003
  3. #13     Oct 8, 2003
  4. Count me in Peter! :)

#14     Oct 8, 2003
  5. Sorry, I didn't have the poll for the meeting time configured correctly, it works now.

Also I am moderating all the posts to prevent us from getting spammed. I noticed a bunch of you signed the "no email" option. You might want to try the "daily digest" which would send you one email a day.

#15     Oct 8, 2003
  6. What happened to the mighty Whorns??????

That was a Woodshed beating applied by the Sooners. The whorns are soft and poorly coached.

Keep Lack Crown, errrrrr, Mack Brown forever.

I guess you were joking about a whorn victory by the smiley face......

Later,

Cracked

#16     Oct 11, 2003
  7. aieeee.

#17     Oct 11, 2003
  8. If Bobby Stoops is coach at OU the next 20 years and Mack Brown is coach at UT the next 20 years, OU wins that game the next 20 years. I was there. It was painful and thank God my two good buddies Jim Beam and Jack Daniels were there to ease the pain!:D

#18     Oct 13, 2003
  9. I have had the help of senior Cuervo to drown my sorrow during the mid 90's with Gibbs, Blake and Smells-of-Bourbon (Schnelly) at OU.

I did notice a great number of ut fans dressed in coordinated sections of blue and white, just like the seats, in the 3rd and 4th quarters........

Heard Mack has a Contract until 2011, any thought of the alums buying it out? I'd really hate to see the poor guy go!!!! :D

Good luck the rest of the year to the horns......

#19     Oct 13, 2003
  10. seisan

seisan

Because he's such a great in-state recruiter, the alums will first probably put 'ol Mack under immense pressure to fire his offense and defense coordinators if they don't totally turn the team around from such an anemic performance.

UT, without question, has one of the finest football programs and athletic facilities in the country, but one gets the impression that the coaches and players get caught up as much as the alums and fans in believing The University's well-oiled hype machine... :confused:

#20     Oct 13, 2003