Anyone here using Velocity Fut. or Global Fut.?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by adamcholeva, Jul 26, 2005.

1. If anyone wants to give us a try PM me and I'll give you a couple months at our level 5 rates (eminis at 2.82 a rt) while you evaluate us.

#21     Jul 27, 2005
  2. I have access to ADSL and will soon get installed ISDN for video conferencing purpose.
    Is is better to trade via ADSL or via ISDN?

#22     Jul 27, 2005
  3. JayS

JayS

I agree Velocity is great (along with X_Trader).

#23     Jul 27, 2005
  4. I assume you're making a sarcastic analogue to xTrader vs. Trademaven.

#24     Jul 27, 2005
  5. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Hello Traders,

I respect your opinions but must add some other thoughtful information.

Global is an Independent IB, we can clear through multiple firms. We service our own accounts, including other IB's, Foreign Brokers, CTA's, Etc, with a well staffed operation; we are not a 2-3 person operation.
    Clearing:We prefer the reputable firms for our clients. We choose firms that have been in business for a number of years some as long as 80+ years; have substantial equity and that have more than sufficiently met the customer segregated funds CFTC requirement.

Our account opening process generally takes about 1-2 days for individual accts and 3-4 for corporations due to the strict regulation that we must abide by. Occasionally some accounts must be scrutinized delaying the opening process for this we do apologize but we must follow the rules. Even made stricter after 9/11. We do understand the inconvenience in the account opening process but rest assured that we do our best to streamline as much as possible. Keep in mind that we are in the business to open accounts, commited to satisfying each clients needs, our end result is an establishment of a large loyal clientele.

If firms choose to not be diligent about the mandated regulation then that should be an indication of who you are doing business with and trusting your money with.

Just wanted to clarify and add some other considerations when opening an account.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or request.

#25     Jul 27, 2005
  6. get cable, dsl and isdn suck.

#26     Jul 27, 2005