anyone here use an ergonomic keyboard?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 19, 2003.

1. i have a regular keyboard and typing doesn't bother me, but when i play a shooter-type computer game where you move around with the A, S, D, W keys, those fingers will bug me after a while.

anyone use an ergonomic keyboard? do you like it? anyone use one to play computer games?

thanks

2. Hey GG,
    I use one (MS Natural KB) and really like it. Seems to help with gaming too, need all the help I can get do to carpal tunnel problems from a previous job.
    Smitty

3. jem

jem

I prefer them. I also use the ms keyboard since they it pretty much came out. My wrists are kind of messed from sports and then typing a lot in a previous job. I do think that angle is easier on the wrists. It only took a few days or hours to get accustomed to the keyboard. now I can go back and forth pretty easily since I also have a laptop.

4. mr_minty

mr_minty

i have the MS natural multimedia...i love it...my fingers are long and thin though, so not sure if that makes a difference...but i never have any pains or carpal tunnel...and i spend a ridiculous amount of time at the computer now that i have tradestation.....

5. I switched to a Logitech, and all of the wrist/joint/finger pain disappeared because everything is in natural alignment, i.e., the only bend is at your elbow.