Anyone here "NOT" manage a HEDGE fund?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by F-Trader, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Any interest in starting a thread on this subject? I feel many might enjoy learning from your experience.

- Spydertrader

#81     Jul 2, 2006

2. must be a difficult way to live.

surf

#82     Jul 2, 2006
  3. Did the plaintiff have a reasonable claim against you or was it just a nuisance suit that escalated to 400k from fees and interest over the years?

#83     Jul 2, 2006
  4. Difficult?

Absolutely NOTHING has changed except title to assetts.

I am building a 2 million dollar retirement home on Lake Michigan and life is great.

I am awaiting arrival of my Corvette Z06, what's so hard LOL?

Very few people have it as difficult as me.:cool:

#84     Jul 2, 2006
  5. It was completely frivilous, that is why he had to lawyer shop.

The plantiff hired expert after expert to slam anything I had done to my development. If you pay an expert they will say anything.

There are actually medical doctors who make a living in court saying whatever you want them to say. Pathetic.

I believe the plantiff won around $152,000 + legal fees which continued to escalate. The fool must have thought he was really going to collect.

Add in 5 years worth of Interest at 18% and we are at $400,000 and climbing.:D

#85     Jul 2, 2006
  6. Most funds will fail because as inefficiencies in the financial markets become increasingly rare, funds must increasingly allocate more of their capital to particular securities and thus be less diversified.

#86     Jul 5, 2006
  7. iagree

iagree

Somebody can open a managed account and not open a hedge fund. There are less fee's involved and less paperwork with the SEC.

#87     Jul 5, 2006
  8. Yes indeed "I agree", of all the people here, I would bet that Marketsurfer is "the" expert at how to not manage a hedge fund.

#88     Jul 5, 2006