anyone here making 7 figures a year doing this?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cole_, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Xela

Xela

Indeed ... and it sometimes does.

I find myself increasingly thinking you may well be right about that one, too. I don't suggest that there's anything "good" or "bad" about that, but that does seem to be "how it is".

#51     Jan 23, 2018
  2. magicz

magicz

touche....

#52     Jan 23, 2018
  3. magicz

magicz

I doubt anyone living in Monaco will post here....sad but true.

#53     Jan 23, 2018
  4. Xela

Xela

My guess is that you'd feel slightly more than just "touché" from a colonoscopy. Just saying ...

#54     Jan 23, 2018
  5. comagnum

comagnum

Let me show you a proper big wave - the kind the best in the world seek out. Right in my own backyard - Peahi, Maui.

#55     Jan 23, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  6. DeltaRisk

DeltaRisk

It’s more or less like you should have atleast bought me dinner first *wink wink*

#56     Jan 23, 2018
  7. I do not agree with you that traders are beyond help. Maybe misguided and untrained, but everyone can use some help.

#57     Jan 23, 2018
  8. tomorton

tomorton

No, a forum is like a market, like an exchange. You give something, you get something else in return. Supply and demand. What a new trader demands is the supply of information to help them trade. What an experienced trader demands is more detailed knowledge of finer points of trading I suppose you could say, but ether way, information is the currency.

Like in a market, if you don't hand over currency, you don't go home with anything except the money you came in with. Pretty much a wasted trip. Have you considered you might be a time-waster?

#58     Jan 24, 2018
    spy guy and themickey like this.
  9. qxr1011

qxr1011

Disagree

#59     Jan 24, 2018
  10. Actually @tomorton is right!
    I went from a series of 20% annual return strateges to a 100 to 150% strategies with more attractive risk controls, after spending several hours on this forum back in May'17. Its up to you as a user to risk your capital and try them out and work out the kinks.

I'm also sensing there are various class of users on this forum; trolls, elitists who've never traded but know all the talk, lurkers, hedge fund professionals, traders with strong math/risk background and real gun-slinging traders who get their hands dirty that do triple digit returns annually. Its up to you on how actively you want to gain the knowledge.

I personally have posted several tidbits of information on my trades (options based), but not sure how many people take it and undertand them. I'm also open to collaboration if anybody wants to reach out to me.

#60     Jan 24, 2018