Anyone here know of an ergotron type mount for widescreens?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ballard, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Ballard

Ballard

Seems everyone is selling only wide screens now. Have any of the multi mount companies come up with a quad for 4 19" wide screens? guess I could just get 2 duals, but requires a larger foot print.

Also, anyone running wide screens in portrait mode, and if so, what software lets you do that? My TA software doesn't have such capability, but figured a third party software would allow this.

BTW, I run Win XP, home ed.

Thanks,

Ballard

2. hlust

hlust

i have the dell 2405s with plenty of room the 30s wont fit but 19s should fit fine

3. JK124

JK124

Ergotron is too expensive....I got this one from ebay and it works great!! Only 99 bucks!!

Note: There are two stands....a dual vertical stand to the left and a quad stand on the right. The quad stand was 99 and the dual ergotron (also purchased on ebay) was 135.

4. Wow, I thought ergotron was deal, you got a steal. what's the name please?

5. JK124

JK124

here you go....he also has dual stands for 50 bucks, but are horizontally mounted only, so I wasn't able to use them. You won't be dissappointed with the stand...the quality is just as good as the ergotron dual vertical stand that I have.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DELUXE-LCD-...ryZ51049QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[​IMG]

P.S. I am not affiliated with this seller, just a happy customer....:D

P.P.S. To the OP, my setup is 6 20"w lcd's....so the 19"w's won't be a problem....