Anyone here ever hear of a guy using the name Grumpee?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tango29, Oct 31, 2007.

1. buylo

buylo

As Monty Python would say, "SPAM SPAM SPAM........EGGS AND SPAM.....WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SPAM!?"

#11     Feb 25, 2008
  2. tango29

tango29

I'm inclined to agree. I sat in a 2 day free trial the other week and I didn't hear Grumpee make one call that was hit. Lavender was shaky in the calls at best. It was one of those where the call is "I' looking to go short here" but when it gets there the trade is actually a little further up that what was said, whcih of course gives it the room it needs to work. Unfortunately anyone who took the initial call would have been stopped out, but of course Lav and the trade were good because the trade range was moved up after the fact. In years of checking this stuff out I have yet to find any service that is actually real and/or profitable. Learn to trade it is the only hope!

#12     Feb 25, 2008
  3. you're right on the money tango..all Lav does is "describe market action"....she will never put her ass on the line and actually make a call....that way if the market moves in the direction....she can say " did you guys get that trade....that was beautiful...you all should have taken that trade..."...and I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off and thinking..."Lav. why in the hell didn't you call the trade if it was such a beauty"...

conversely, if the market keeps going in the wrong direction.....she'll say something like..."the market is still going down....we're waiting...we're waiting....be patient"...then when the market reverses 3 points, she'll say...."that was a trade you guys should have taken for 3 to 5-ticks"..albeit she never made a call..that way she's always right....it's a slight of hand that all BS Artists use.

#13     Feb 25, 2008
  4. So it is settled: these folks are shams................right?

#14     Apr 11, 2008
  5. Rn86

Rn86

found few old mails from KwikPop in junk folder. He advertises new guru Grumpeee and his Market Balance trades.

jaguar1952, looks like you have spent some time in the room, can you explain MB setup?

#15     Apr 18, 2008
  6. mioumiou

mioumiou

BillyBob...you are a loser and full of it. Enough said. Everyone else. This is one of the best rooms you will ever find.

#16     Apr 18, 2008
  7. I recently also spent 2 days in their trial without getting any of the promised calls. If there were any calls they were very shaky and more or less "describing market action."

There were many excuses to not trade, but the point is to make calls, not excuses to "preserve capital." Capital preservation comes through successfull trading, not standing on sidelines all day. Regardless of options expiration there's lots of volume and lots of price action to trade. On that note, what kind of planning and market knowledge is put into making the decision to have trials on option expiration and Friday? First day you hardly trade and the other you say anything can happen Friday so don't blame us. Turns into a half day trial total.

Everything was "trader's choice" and if there ever was a "starred" trade or whatever else, I missed it. Maybe because I was too busy taking successful trades off support and resistance lines verified by just one or two indicators. Or not, you decide.

The unclear called trades was mentioned in text chat once and there was all kinds of defenses given, the most ridiculous being, "they were protecting new traders." Nothing will change the fact that quite a few people did not hear the calls. You pay $250 for calls you can't clearly hear? Cmon.

This is trading. Either you're in or you're out. Either the trade is working or it isn't. Either you make a call, with stop and target or you don't. That is the point of the room as it is sold, to make these kinds of calls. Regardless if there are other reasons for the rooms existence, calls are one of them and they weren't made during trial. Maybe they are made at other times, ok, but I don't know that and am not going to take anyone's word for it, regardless if I think they are a shill.

FYI, it's easy to put up "fake" identities in chat rooms. Not saying anyone is, I'm just saying it's possible to do and people need to know this possibility to accurately assess things online.

The bottom line is this: the value for money was FAR from clearly exhibited during the two day trial. Period. If you don't know what a support and resistance line is you can find out for far less than $250 / month.

You may get something for $250 / month, but you don't get a valuable service for that price relative to what is out there. This is true regardless of your market knowledge or trading skill.

This message board was mentioned in the text chat at some point and the excuse was given that "some people spend all day bashing" on here and apparently do nothing else. This is nonsense but it sounds good if you want to believe, if you're looking for a reason to deny contrary information to your current opinion.

Again, there's something to be learned here but certainly no value for $250 / month.

#17     Apr 18, 2008
  8. --this is not what i wrote, do you work in PR?
    --the issue is not the AMOUNT of time, it's the QUALITY of what was presented
    --very spin doctor like
    --obviously you are contradicting my "value" argument, fine
    --i suppose your personal experience changes the fact that what Grumpee or Lav presents is available FREE??
    (books, magazines, free chat rooms, less priced chat rooms, message boards, etc)
    --you are suggesting to spend $250 on someone who is evasive, dishonest in trial?
    --LOL, only a shill or someone naive would PAY for a trial
    --as any successful business person knows, regardless of whether $XX is "nothing" that is totally irrelevant to any value assessment you make before investing
    --you personal experience does not change a static, dictionary based, definition of value
    --all you are showing is that you don't know how much free information is available!
    --please respond in objective terms, so far all you give is your personal experience
    --again does not change value presented, and there are many FREE systems that can give you 1 or 2 beautiful swing trades a day
    --all this available for free or for far less, so no i can't agree it is "worth" it, there's no value
    --that's a problem! in their demo they said they do!
    --thanks for confirming that they do the opposite of what is promised in demo, not just in trial, but all the time :)
    --with the daily range of the S&P being what it is, let alone counting all the oscillations up and down totalling hundreds of points ... a system or person who can only grab 1 or 2 is to be judged accordingly
    --again no comment on value, now it's just a "good method" regardless of price ... really, this is getting a bit suspicious
    --so now "hand holding" is the new reason to not call trades? yikes, this sounds an awfully lot and far to similar to the same types of defenses made by room moderators
    --BUT THIS IS WHAT THEY PROMISED TO DO! uhm, can i LOL now?
    ***are you really trying to sell me on the idea that MyTrades can't teach and perform at same time? if that's true, i really made the right call in not signing up!***
    --how are either of us making decisions for others?!? no one's putting a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to do anything
    --again, this is just too spin doctor like, your responses are a bit suspicious or maybe i'm just a bit paranoid, either way, how about letting people make up their own minds after reading more than just your personal experience, which is based on limited market knowledge as you've shown
    --my opinion is no more the defacto truth than your opinion, but what is defacto truth is that all the standard indicators and how to use them are available for FREE or for far less money per month elsewhere

#18     Apr 21, 2008
  9. I want to thank all of you for getting me interested in the Mytrades room. I have been looking for a room that calls trades. I admit that I cannot do it myself--been trying for over 10 years. They don't provide a free trial but I risked just 1 month ($250.00) so far and it is completely different from what is posted in this room. They have over 160 traders in the room and Grumpy's calls are uncanny. Not bad for a french fry cook! Lav and Grumpy also provide training on Wed and Thur

I will keep you posted on some of the trades that are called if I can cut through some of the BS that is posted in here

#19     Apr 23, 2008
  10. So have I, in the FREE TRIAL they promised 4 - 6 trades per day but delivered zero clearly called trades. When a salesman offers a presentation, and the product fails, do you go ahead and buy a sample??

If it's so different then let's see a trial where it's shown to be different! I find it interesting yet another person paid for a trial. Another person who decided to "invest their money just to check them out." Everyone can make their own decision. Again though, if a saleperson fails in their presentation I don't think you'd buy the product.

Do they provide a money back guarantee? Look up Optionetics. They provide a money back guarantee, I bought their stuff, I didn't like it, I got my money back! That's how you do business.

If Grumpee's calls are uncanny why does he not make them in a trial! This is how he'd avoid these types of posts and how he'd get a lot more business.

Offering after the fact calls are just that, after the fact. I'm sure you'll post them anyway, even though they prove nothing. You really should be emailing the owners to run a fair and honest trial, not just once, but every time they hold a trial. That's how you do business.

#20     Apr 23, 2008