Anyone here ever hear of a guy using the name Grumpee?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tango29, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Hey Splats,

Would you or anyone post where Lavender is now, I would appreciate it. Thanks.-WB

#101     Mar 11, 2009
  2. Splat

Splat

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

y after all these years they found something that works better than their KP indicators. Problem: what to do with their stuff. Solution: a frankenstein child KP + MP was born.

#103     Mar 12, 2009
  4. Thx's Splats. Any happy campers out there in Lav. world?

#104     Mar 13, 2009
  5. mhamrin

mhamrin

yeah, a system is worth $12,000 if it will pay for itself in a few months. I was wondering if anyone has had feedback from anyone who has taken the class. How has it improved your trading. The only way to tell if its the real deal is to pay first and find out later. Thanks!

#105     Jun 5, 2009
  6. Amangod

Amangod

At least they trade unlike you after 6 years of studying under Jack Hershey

#106     Jun 5, 2009
  7. grumpee is still active and charges 12k for his system.

here is a screenshot of his calls for 12 septemer. does some1 have an idea how he makes these calls.

#107     Sep 16, 2012
  8. here is a rendition of my own targets that gets the same targets without parting with the 12k grumpee ask for his system. if some1 can help me improve these targets, please let me know,

#108     Sep 16, 2012
  9. If. But that's rather unlikely which may explain why he is selling it. I would never justify paying that much for a system. Perhaps someone could enlighten me why I am wrong.

#109     Mar 29, 2013