Anyone here bought a motorcycle lately?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tango29, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Trading is also hazardous to your health, i don't recommend either to YOU :D

#51     May 24, 2009
  2. It's a sad day in this period in our evolution as humans when ya see a guy riding a fkn Vespa or other girly bike.

I have a choice this summer between a bike or getting a pilot's license. Flying appears to be more fun.

#52     May 24, 2009
  3. #53     May 24, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do both and they're both fun.

#54     May 24, 2009
  5. 151

Kill, The body is going to heal most of the time. Money not always so.

I did relatively well trading back in Oct. Nov. and poorly since, so I quit for a bit.

Riding I do not think I have a good reason to quit.

I also race interediate MX and advanced off road. So with all due respect, I'll skip the riding advice from a harley guy.

#55     May 25, 2009
  6. tango29

tango29

Dang it, The Harley dealership that pissed me off is advertising '08 Buell 1125R's for $7999. Thats a big chunk off list for a new '08. KBB and NADA are showing used '08's in that range. I've read Buell's have fixed some of their past problems, so I guess I'll at least look. I'm going to try and dig up dealer cost on those and the ZX 6R and 10R.

#56     May 25, 2009
  7. scd

scd

I am surprised that BMW has not been mentioned. Very nice!
    My family owned a mx track at one time. that was kinda neat. Fwiw I ride a 73 shovelhead. Kickstart and all that.I don't need a bike that does wheelies.lol!!! Good luck in your search.

#57     May 25, 2009
  8. bronks

bronks

Doesn't matter what you put between your legs, it aint gonna help. A small dick AND shit for brains... now that's funny! Better off if you ride without a helmet at night in the rain on Ortega Hwy.

#58     May 26, 2009
  9. What a crock of horseshit. You and stock_turdler are the last people on the planet who would even know how to ride a motorbike.

Do you know that we know you're a bullshitter or do you actually think that someone here might believe you bought that bike?

#59     May 26, 2009
  10. tango29

tango29

I've looked at the BMW bikes, but they are fairly expensive and don't seem to want to budge this year, unlike the other brands. Was thinking about a used one I saw advertised, but it had a lot of miles. The guy kept it up beautifully, but too many miles for me.

#60     May 26, 2009