Anyone heard of this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traderdon56, Dec 20, 2006.

1. You got me thinking, and I am bored...I phoned up a certified broker for their parent company, and he assured me the start rate was typed in the loan docs and did not float......So it its 7.5% today and I closed...it would NEVER go past 12.5% over the LIFE of the loan...I argued that this was a line of credit and I coulr write my own loans 10 years from now theoretically at a lower interest rate than the market if we saw a greater than 5% increse...He agreed...

#11     Dec 21, 2006
  2. Plain old 30 year fixed for me, thank you...

#12     Dec 21, 2006
  3. Well...yes me too...but capitalizing on your float is awesome...I am commission-paid in my job and its feast or famine...

I can literally get triple pay some months... and that would jump the amortization, while I was spending it...

#13     Dec 21, 2006
  4. I phoned that guy back and he said the annual fee was waived for the first year....then 30 bucks therafter...he said LTV was raised to 90% and you need a 660 credit score now instead of the earlier 680...Minimum loan size 100k...

#14     Dec 21, 2006
  5. Did you guys watch the video at the bottom of the website I posted? I haven't seen any comments on it, only on the one ES posted.

Here's the link to the video. Please spend a few minutes to watch it and comment, thanks.

http://www.xmission.com/~u1st/mma100.html

#15     Dec 21, 2006
  6. Without any disrespect...I can throw together an Excel spreadsheet for no cost...I watched the video

Just get the banking product and captalize on the float in forwards or reverse...

ALOC you must borrow first...the Home Accelerator can carry a positive balance...Both products capitalize on float...but I will not pay 3500 bucks for a spreadsheet that calculates amortization schedules...

#16     Dec 21, 2006
  7. Good deal. Yeah, that's the same thing I said earlier, and it's the concept that is intriging to me, not the over priced software they're peddling.

#17     Dec 21, 2006