Anyone heard of swifttrader?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by seesound, Sep 9, 2005.

1. I think he meant to said 80% of trainees fail to pick
    up the method or style of trading, Not the % that
    make money

If he meant 20% make money. that is incredible

#21     Sep 15, 2005
  2. the locations page for SwiftTrade has said New Updates Coming Soon for months now.

do they still have offices in asia? what about this training program you mentioned? i realized this thread is a couple years old, but does anyone have any info on this?

thanks.

#22     Oct 6, 2007
  3. flai

flai

i'm interested too

#23     Nov 27, 2007
  4. MooSnuff

MooSnuff

Swifttrade is a prop shop that pays entirely on commission without a salary. They provide your trading equity and very minimal training in exhange for a cut (very high in asia compared to the rest of the world) of your trading gains.

My understanding is that I am not responsible for losses (assuming I leave), but I have netted enough that I may an exception. I know during the training that you are not responsible to return losses however, unless things have changed recently or they vary by region.

Everyone has an opinion on Swifttrade, but if you're not desperate for living expenses or a monthly salary (and you really shouldn't be if you're going to start trading), it's a great way to get a very basic understanding of trading. At the very least, you get to look at a level 2 for a couple months and wrestle with some bare-bones charts.

All that being said, I'm only familiar with their policies in Canada. I'm sure if you e-mailed the office manager they would probably be happy to answer your questions =D

#24     Nov 28, 2007