Anyone heard of swifttrader?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by seesound, Sep 9, 2005.

1. swift backs them with money. they cant lose paying people 300 dollars a month to trade fulltime like dogs.

#11     Sep 12, 2005
  2. DC33

DC33

well its a supply and demand issue.. Swifttrade in China and Phillipines to me is just SMART

they can pay what ever % they do there as long as their workers are happy both side wins...

to be honest paying a trader 15% in China of his profit say $3000 a month .. the trader will be extremly happy...

i work in China right now.. and $450 USD a month in China is HIGH.... even for Univerisity graduate

#12     Sep 12, 2005
  3. I got my start in trading at swift trade. I will tell you if you have no capital and want to be educated on the inner workings of the finicial markets, I would highly recommend giving swifttrade a try. They gave me my start in the market place and their training process minimizes loss at their expense.

Oh, and they actually pay on time unlike some others.

My 2 cents

#13     Sep 12, 2005
  4. Thanks to brokerboy and DC33,

Are you guys saying that Swift provide them capital, and
    they get like small % of the profit made?

what if they losing money? Do they still get any salary?

#14     Sep 13, 2005
  5. In china? where? Like what's advantage in for their
    training? Do teach teach you fundmentals, news reading,...

#15     Sep 13, 2005
  6. seesound

seesound

Thank you all for your info.

My question becomes "do I need to pay ANY fees when I lose money?"

To DC33, glad to know that you are trading US securities in China. It is an expanding market. By the way, $450 is absolutely not high in china for a fresh graduate, considering the overnight work.

#16     Sep 13, 2005
  7. are those the guys trading for .001 cents on these cheap stocks. i say get them out of here.

#17     Sep 13, 2005
  8. what salary? i don't think they pay you any money if you lose money. the deal might be different is asia but odds are its not.

#18     Sep 13, 2005
  9. 0008

One of their partner said 80% of their trainees will fail!:p

#19     Sep 14, 2005
  10. 98% of non-swifttrade trainees will fail, so it strikes increasing your odds by 18% when you are learning is a step up.

Also, their pay scale is 100% commision, which should be no surprise since if you trade on your own (from home etc.), your own earning are also 100% commision based.

Also, once you grad you are responsibile for your losses (wow, just like the real world), but during training you are not (assuming you follow their risk/reward scale eg. do not buy 100, 000 shares of something and watch it tumble $1). Which I am hoping anyone with an ounce of experience will understand?

#20     Sep 14, 2005