Anyone heard of swifttrader?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by seesound, Sep 9, 2005.

1. seesound

seesound

Hi. Swifttrade(www.swifttrade.com) is recruiting trading trainees in Asia. The programme provides 3-month on-site training programme. Since I am very interested to start my career as a trader but have little knowledge on that industry, could you share your opinions and experiences? Thank you.

2. seesound

seesound

I would like to add that I am in Hong Kong. Also interested in its business in mainland china.

3. this is were the real money in trading is. swift must make a killing because how much do people need to live in china. whats the deal they offer? i am sure its not good but honestly whats your other option?

4. I believe the 'deal' they offer is between a 5-10% payout. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

5. I saw they have lot of branchs around the world.

I don't know about other parts of the world, but
    in Asia, they have branches in Indonesia, Philippine
    also :confused:

Do people there really have any kind money to trade
    with ?

6. which countries? and any more infos on this?

7. giannos

giannos

Do a search in the upper right hand corner....You will find an ENDLESS amount of threads dedicated to Swift...Including payouts and commish, and almost anything else you can think of...I'm not sure but I think the payout is 10%.....Look at trying to be remote with ANY one that will take you if you have no other options in Asia...

Best of luck,
    Giannos

8. seesound

seesound

I also suspect where they get the money to trade.

To Nana, they are recruiting trainees in almost every major cities in China.

9. seesound

seesound

To giannos, I have searched the forum for swift but no specific info related to hongkong and china. Thanks.

10. seesound

seesound

AlsoC does the trainee need to pay ANY fees?

#10     Sep 10, 2005