Anyone heard of Madison Proprietary Trading, LLC?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nicklam66, Mar 4, 2006.

1. nicklam66

nicklam66

Has anyone heard or had experience with Madison? They allow me to trade with now cap down with 100 sh. to start. Are they good with giving you your last paycheck when you leave?

2. heavy

heavy

Is that the Generic office in NYC?
    I don't know anything about them, but was wondering if that's who you're talking about.

3. You dont sound too confident with that last statement.

4. Surdo

Surdo

Which office are you in?

5. nicklam66

nicklam66

1. yes they are cleared thru Generic/Carlin.
    2. R eason I'm cautious about them giving me my last paycheck is cuz as u know unscrupulous prop firms are not uncommon in the industry.

3. I'm with the Florida office. what about u Sardo?

6. Agassi

Agassi

I have just joined the NYC office on Madison Ave. So is every body else getting their paychecks?? Let me know.

7. Was Steffi sick of having you around the house sir?

8. oh no madison yea no capital down but they give such rip of rates they pay for your lunch so you can stay in and churn more they teach u to trade off the insight filter so you can tade all day and churn other then that there a pretty stable company

9. Agassi

Agassi

Well, i have to pick out some thing unique. so i picked Agassi. I was a former world ranked junior tennis player. Have also played for college in the U.S.

:)

10. niceguy

niceguy

Besides the crappy rates, lousy free pizza and the building, what's it like working there? I'm a career changer whose spent the last 3 yrs swing trading while on the job. Looking to make a change into trading full time.

would appreciate any insight anyone may have on Madison.

Is anyone making money there?? (other rthan form churning & burning)

#10     Mar 15, 2006