Anyone heard of DV Trading from Toronto?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by symee1000, Feb 27, 2007.

1. TM Direct - You have a very good point! :D

#11     Mar 1, 2007
  2. virgin

virgin

remote traders allowed ?

#12     Mar 1, 2007
  3. Dino - the point you are missing here is that if you want to advertise (like you have this entire thread), THEN PAY FOR IT.

See, by coming on here and using one alias to post a question and then another alias to answer it, anyone with a tad of smarts realizes you are just here spamming b/c you are too cheap to pay to be a sponsor or you simply cannot afford to do so. It's really that simple. Either way, I would not recommend doing business with someone that is willing to spam a forum or doesn't have the cashflow to do it properly.

#13     Mar 1, 2007
  4. Brownsfan - Thanks for your insight...

I can assure you that I did not write the first thread. But even if I did, I'm not sure why you have so much anger about learning of a new prop firm within the "prop firm" forum.

If you don't want to read threads within this forum, it is your free will not to.

Best of luck in your trading and if you wish, you can call or email me anytime.

Regards,

Dino Verbrugge.

#14     Mar 1, 2007
  5. azmi

azmi

do you guys have any idea how bitter you sound? its embarrassing...

#15     Mar 1, 2007
  6. How am i bitter? Im having a little fun and also being funny with my new buddy Dean???

im not bitter at all....you dumb, fu*king, son of a bi#ch, A$% wipe!!!

......see...i was being funny!:p

#16     Mar 1, 2007
  7. asap

asap

no only you're homophobic but also rude. :D

#17     Mar 1, 2007
  8. How am i being homophobic??? I have no problems with those sword swallowing Co#k suckers:eek:

#18     Mar 1, 2007
  9. Please share az how pointing out obvious spam is being bitter...

I have no bitterness to prop firms, including this firm. Just take a look at this - the first post of a username is asking about the firm. The first post of the owner, who just happened to be on the boards, is about his wonderful firm. If you want to advertise, then just advertise. No need to be sneaky trying to get free ads for your firm.

For example - Bright trading is a prop firm that is also a sponsor. Don answers questions and participates in the forum. Noone takes beef with him. It's just a matter of holding yourself out as a professional or a person looking for free space b/c becoming a sponsor is 'too costly'. If this firm is doing well and everyone there is making money, then becoming a sponsor here should be a drop in the bucket.

#19     Mar 1, 2007
  10. virgin

virgin

agreed

#20     Mar 1, 2007