Anyone heard of Assent, LLC?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Spicytrader, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i wasnt thrill with hammer and i somewhat agree with the previous posters assessment of anvil. but to be honest they just came out wiht their newest platform "Monkey Wrench" and it rocks. monkey wrench is completely automated which comes in handy during the lap dances.

#21     Sep 1, 2006
  2. That's funny because everyone I ever talked to raved about Hammer...said it was fast as F$#k and reliable...They are actually a very diversified company now with a lot of backing ( sungaurd, StockLocate, Clearing)..despite some of my earlier barbs.

#22     Sep 1, 2006
  3. anvil is 1,000,000x better than hammer

#23     Sep 1, 2006
  4. "monkey wrench" is off the hook fashizzle . dont even think about lap dances unless u got THE MONKEY.

#24     Sep 1, 2006

5. I got the monkey alright!

#25     Sep 1, 2006
  6. Anvil is a good platform but it will take a couple of hours of valuable trading time to learn it. Shill Securities provides its traders with Wizetrade, plus access to the Franz trading room. It's so simple a congressman could use it, just buy when you see the green light and sell when you see the red. Thousands of informercial customers can't be wrong.

#26     Sep 1, 2006
  7. well Monkey is still in beta version... just the top traders are allowed to play with Monkey. it isnt for everybody, sorry. i have heard female traders intuitively know how to use Monkey.

#27     Sep 1, 2006
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

Time for this, like the previous dozens of Assent threads, to call it a day before things get any crazier or before the recruitment cranks up yet again.

#28     Sep 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.